Lt. Commander
# 11
05-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbubbaloo View Post
and what of all the romualien that are currently peoples mains. will you be so quick to cast them aside?
I have 5 toons on fed side and 2 are Romulan/Alien and 4 toons in the KDF and yes 2 of them are Rom/Alien so No we will not cast anyone toons aside I'm just saying the Romulan faction should only be for Romulans and Remans and that's it
Oh and one of my KDF toons is an Orion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starpony99 View Post
do romulan fleets get romulan stations or would it be a kdf/fed station?
It is going to be Fed or KDF.

Join date July 08
Empire Veteran
# 12
05-08-2013, 08:55 AM
i would prefer it if there were no alien in the romulan faction.
i wonder how many romulan 'orion' aliens will be seen about the romulan hotspots.

HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful

Last edited by tehbubbaloo; 05-08-2013 at 09:16 AM.
Ensign
# 13
05-18-2013, 03:54 PM
Quote:
have the beautiful orions put together a romulan sister-fleet?
yes we have.
being bankrolled by the orions this is the romulan fleet with near infinite resources, and is sure to be the most advanced romulan fleet in the kdf, kinda of like its sister, house of beautiful orions.
did i forget to mention that members of the fleet will have the potential to access the tier5 orions fleet store? the t5 shipyard and engineering? elite fleet weapons and the like? no other kdf fleet can offer that, full stop.
you will be seeing us soon.

http://www.stowiki.org/User:MatthewM/TopFleets
http://BeautifulOrions.com
Would like to join when the patch goes live.
Empire Veteran
# 14
05-21-2013, 07:29 AM
the base has all tier 1 facilities upgraded and has the engi tier 2 (industrial fabricator) upgrade in cd. the same iron resolve that enabled the house beautiful orions to be the first kdf fleet across the line in every milestone is in action with house of beautiful romulans. tens of millions of ec, millions of dilithium, and every project in constant CD. all featured projects were finished before the fleet was even 2 days old. this is no 'casual fleet'. this is not a dead end. this is a free ride on the back of the kdfs leading fleet and the potential to use the house of beautiful t5 fleet store.
we are the house of beautiful, and we get things done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by igloodude View Post
I wanna join! Except... no Rom toons, yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewafflemung View Post
Would like to join when the patch goes live.
they sure make any attempt to send a private message a miserable experience on this forum.
i managed to send each of you one despite the cryptic webmasters best efforts to thwart me.

Lieutenant
# 15
05-22-2013, 08:32 AM
Quote:
the base has all tier 1 facilities upgraded and has the engi tier 2 (industrial fabricator) upgrade in cd. the same iron resolve that enabled the house beautiful orions to be the first kdf fleet across the line in every milestone is in action with house of beautiful romulans. tens of millions of ec, millions of dilithium, and every project in constant CD. all featured projects were finished before the fleet was even 2 days old. this is no 'casual fleet'. this is not a dead end. this is a free ride on the back of the kdfs leading fleet and the potential to use the house of beautiful t5 fleet store.
we are the house of beautiful, and we get things done.
No lie. I've been a member of HOBO for several months, it's far and away the best fleet of either faction ever I've been with. My existing HOBO-member KDF char spent some time in HBR a couple weeks ago to put 100K or so of marks into that starbase.

Quote:
they sure make any attempt to send a private message a miserable experience on this forum.
i managed to send each of you one despite the cryptic webmasters best efforts to thwart me.
Yep, got it, thanks. As soon as I roll the char I'll give you a holler in-game.
"B'rel is klingon for 'orgasm'." -cmdrskyfaller
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
05-22-2013, 02:27 PM
Are you guys hard core only? US timezone only? In the past I put nicely over a thousand hours into this game but idk if I can do that again with it being so grindy a game now compared to before.

Last edited by trixiefan; 05-22-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 17
05-23-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trixiefan View Post
Are you guys hard core only? US timezone only? In the past I put nicely over a thousand hours into this game but idk if I can do that again with it being so grindy a game now compared to before.
what i meant by 'this is not a casual fleet' is that the administration of this fleet are not casual about keeping the projects constantly running. the house of beautiful does not let projects sit open.
you, on the other hand, can be as casual as you wish. be aware though, access to both the romulan fleet store and the orion fleet store are conditional, and those that do more get more in return. not logging in for months at a time is perhaps 'too casual' though.

the administration are located around europe and north america. i am in australia on the other side of the world from everybody.

i have updated the OP to reflect new information.

Empire Veteran
# 18
05-23-2013, 10:20 AM
Quote:
In the past I put nicely over a thousand hours into this game but idk if I can do that again with it being so grindy a game now compared to before.
and to single this out, a second post.
the grind isnt something i relish either. thats why i think the house of beautiful is the ideal choice for someone wanting to get a romulan-faction toon geared-up and kitted out quickly. 250k fleet credit is not a lot of work, and it opens up a store with a t5 embassy, t5 shipyard, t5 weapons, and soon to be t5 science. no other fleet in the kdf can do that.

Survivor of Romulus
# 19
05-23-2013, 10:55 AM
Okay I don't see how you PM people now, you guys seem pretty alright then, Rom recruitment still going or you closed now?
Empire Veteran
# 20
05-23-2013, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Okay I don't see how you PM people now, you guys seem pretty alright then, Rom recruitment still going or you closed now?
they dont make sending a pm very easy. i did manage to send one to you with info.