Starfleet Veteran
# 161
05-21-2013, 08:54 AM
I though you guys said you couldn't use anything from the Abrams films in the game, and yet now we're getting Naradaish ships and those torpedo things.

Not that I'm complaining or anything.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 162
05-21-2013, 11:21 AM
Updates incoming to the blog and FAQ:
Quote:
Collecting all of them will grant you an Accolade, and access to purchase two additional Unique (Gold quality) Khellid variants at the price of one (1) Lobi Crystal each.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 163
05-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartzilla View Post
I though you guys said you couldn't use anything from the Abrams films in the game, and yet now we're getting Naradaish ships and those torpedo things.

Its all about what you can get around. JJ did not invent cluster missiles. Just because his film had them does not mean people cant use varients of them. he also does not own sole rights to the borg. adding bits of twisted metal to ships is perfectly fine, and it does not look like the narada, its just has some similarities.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Cryptic Studios Team
# 164
05-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Any chance we can get a full listing of the available reward Doffs and their new active functions?
We intend to post all the pertinent Doff information later today. Just going over the details now.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Captain
# 165
05-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
We intend to post all the pertinent Doff information later today. Just going over the details now.
Thank ye sir.
Career Officer
# 166
05-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartzilla View Post

They were also featured in the Countdown prequel comic series, along with other assets such as The Vault which has been integrated into STO.

It's possible there's some leeway here, as the Narada appeared in the "prime universe" in that comic.
Lt. Commander
# 167
05-21-2013, 12:51 PM
help i cant get in the games as it keeps saying verify files then i click yes wait untill its done click engage gets to the seconed loading screen and just closes
Cryptic Studios Team
# 168
05-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
You can now find the Duty Officer information by following this link: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=690821
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Survivor of Romulus
# 169
05-23-2013, 08:54 PM
i cant use any of the consoles from romulan ships on my adapted cruiser? is that intened?