Starfleet Veteran
Would it be possible to get a conversion of marks, say Omega or Romulan or whatever else comes out to fleet marks? Maybe do a 5-1 ration so 50 Omega gives 1 fleet mark. Most of those assignments require team work and having the conversion like there used to be with Emblems would make them much more useful.
NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Personally I agree with a post in another thread have 1 type of mark for all rep systems that way you can get the reps that you want but do not want to do the missions associated with it.
Career Officer
# 3
05-21-2013, 11:24 AM
The "one mark" idea is a good one. Especially given Cryptic hasn't done a bang-up job spreading out the methods to acquire marks. If you don't have the time or aren't on at the right times to do STFs good luck getting Omega marks.
Captain
# 4
05-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domvina View Post
The "one mark" idea is a good one. Especially given Cryptic hasn't done a bang-up job spreading out the methods to acquire marks. If you don't have the time or aren't on at the right times to do STFs good luck getting Omega marks.
Actually, Omega Marks are the easiest to obtain. So everyone would do STFs to make Romulane marks etc. because of the dilithium rewarded by completing a STF.
It's new? NERF IT TILL IT BLEEDS

PWE proudly presents STO:Season 9.x: The Big Nerf.
Dil-sinks, EC-Value-Nerf and player satisfaction Nerf (a.k.a. Crafting Revamp), join the most epic grind ever avaiable in STO...
Captain
# 5
05-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Elite Romulan STFs that give 80 marks or so an optional complete, pl0x
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Ensign
# 6
07-07-2014, 01:10 PM
10charoops