Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Jolan tru Captains!

The team and I wanted to let you all know about some important information about the Foundry and the launch of Legacy of Romulus.

Currently, while we republish all missions made prior to launch, all access to the Foundry is off. This includes editing and playing. Once the republish process is complete, we will allow access to playing Foundry missions again. When we do, the ability to review missions will be temporarily disabled.

We hope to have editing, playing and reviewing back up very shortly, and will provide updates in this thread as they become available. Also, we will be delaying this week's Spotlight on the Foundry until reviewing is back up.

Thanks again, and we'll see you in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-21-2013, 07:14 AM
Thanks for letting us know. Will you be extending the voting deadline for Challenge #7?
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
05-21-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Thanks for letting us know. Will you be extending the voting deadline for Challenge #7?
Depending on how long we're down for, yes

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 4
05-21-2013, 07:26 AM
Hmm... so... should we start a betting pool on when it comes back?

I'm figuring a week.. And that's just to play the missions.. I Predict almost a month before the foundry is in full swing again.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
05-21-2013, 07:52 AM
It's only a few little things, I'm guessing two weeks at the outside, unless something goes wrong with the republish of course.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 6
05-21-2013, 03:20 PM
...you mean like last time..?
I send three purple diplomats on a simple gift exchange and they blow it...
I send three white bartenders on a three day wilderness training exercise and the crit it...
Lieutenant
hey I tried logging in on both computers that I have (first one the other) and it is saying unable to log in for some unknown reason. I have submitted a ticket but that will take forever for a response I usually have to wait a week for you to respond on the ticket. mean while I am unable to play at all! at this rate I am attempting to DL the entire game again to see if that fixes the issue. however I have my doubts on that, oh well I guess even paying for the subscription has its days and bugs that and probably knowing I'll be the lowest romulan character out of the players who create one by the time its fixed is really annoying to say the least hope you fix it soon keep up the good work you guys
Rihannsu
# 8
05-21-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetrekkie View Post
hey I tried logging in on both computers that I have (first one the other) and it is saying unable to log in for some unknown reason. I have submitted a ticket but that will take forever for a response I usually have to wait a week for you to respond on the ticket. mean while I am unable to play at all! at this rate I am attempting to DL the entire game again to see if that fixes the issue. however I have my doubts on that, oh well I guess even paying for the subscription has its days and bugs that and probably knowing I'll be the lowest romulan character out of the players who create one by the time its fixed is really annoying to say the least hope you fix it soon keep up the good work you guys
please don't

it is a bug

wait

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Ensign
# 9
05-21-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Same exact issue
Career Officer
# 10 Login Fail.
05-21-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Same here...
Closed Thread