Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Captain
# 11
05-21-2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by urniv821 View Post
gosh, you feddies are annoying. Would love to know how you all would have reacted if the situation was reversed.. dont bother answering, i wont read it.
I'll tell you a secret. Most of the Fed players couldn't care less about the Leech. The vast majority of Fed players don't PvP, and these players know you can blow through PvE Elite STFS with white gear, free ships, and virtually untrained Boffs with ease. To most Feds the Leech is just one more console they'll hardly ever use.

And what would have been really cool is if you'd have actually address the point of the post you quoted: That new KDF content is good for the KDF even if it comes with LoR.

And trust me, I'd happy see a KDF expansion if it quietly snuck in a dozen new Fed missions too. I wouldn't be bytching about how the Fed missions got there.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.

Last edited by thecosmic1; 05-21-2013 at 04:59 PM.