Captain
# 191
05-21-2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by urniv821 View Post
gosh, you feddies are annoying. Would love to know how you all would have reacted if the situation was reversed.. dont bother answering, i wont read it.
I'll tell you a secret. Most of the Fed players couldn't care less about the Leech. The vast majority of Fed players don't PvP, and these players know you can blow through PvE Elite STFS with white gear, free ships, and virtually untrained Boffs with ease. To most Feds the Leech is just one more console they'll hardly ever use.

And what would have been really cool is if you'd have actually address the point of the post you quoted: That new KDF content is good for the KDF even if it comes with LoR.

And trust me, I'd happy see a KDF expansion if it quietly snuck in a dozen new Fed missions too. I wouldn't be bytching about how the Fed missions got there.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.

Last edited by thecosmic1; 05-21-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Captain
# 192
05-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Actually, I was kind of wondering then the Wide Angle Quantum Torpedo launcher would become available to the KDF. Since they have already included the Bioneural Warhead in one of the console Reward Packs, it only makes sense that we'd see that soon as a balance of sorts. Has there been any mention of this coming, or am I being overly optimistic?
Captain
# 193
05-21-2013, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breadandcircuses View Post
Actually, I was kind of wondering then the Wide Angle Quantum Torpedo launcher would become available to the KDF. Since they have already included the Bioneural Warhead in one of the console Reward Packs, it only makes sense that we'd see that soon as a balance of sorts. Has there been any mention of this coming, or am I being overly optimistic?
The goal seems to be that every Lockbox has a cross-faction console deal. We never know what's coming with each Lockbox - nor do we know what Lockbox is coming after Tal Shiar.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 194
05-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breadandcircuses View Post
Yer optimism is excessive-now that the last of the good stuff's been moved to cross-faction from the KDF side, the odds are strong that after this LB deal, consoles won't be it. Maybe a Fed B'Rel instead...but no more consoles-the Feds got all the ones they wanted.

it'll be a "Mirror Universe" B'Rel, of course, the Retro with the EBC and an additional tac slot, while the 'trade' will be a "Mirror Universe Light Cruiser" (aka Miranda) with base T0 stats...for balance, of course.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

Last edited by patrickngo; 05-21-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Captain
# 195
05-21-2013, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
Yer optimism is excessive-now that the last of the good stuff's been moved to cross-faction from the KDF side, the odds are strong that after this LB deal, consoles won't be it. Maybe a Fed B'Rel instead...but no more consoles-the Feds got all the ones they wanted.

it'll be a "Mirror Universe" B'Rel, of course, the Retro with the EBC and an additional tac slot, while the 'trade' will be a "Mirror Universe Light Cruiser" (aka Miranda) with base T0 stats...for balance, of course.
Well, that would be the balance most of the KDF whiners would deserve......

butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
Temperance Brennan, "A building"
Captain
# 196
05-21-2013, 05:58 PM
I would prefer to get the Aceton - when will than be coming in a lock box?
Commander
# 197
05-21-2013, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlnyghthawk View Post
go ahead, have B'rel's. who the hell cares anymore
Empire Veteran
# 198
05-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlnyghthawk View Post
I suggest if you and your buddies don't like how we act to just bugger off to the Fed forums and complain about us over there, You don't see us coming into your forum complaining about you guys now do you?

We have been given the short end of the stick again and instead of enjoying our pain you could at least show some sympathy, isn't the Federation supposed to me kind, understanding and have high morals? I guess a lot of you simply don't understand the vision Gene was trying to convey when he made Star Trek to begin with. A shame it fell on such deaf ears.

I am gald I am not the only one that can see this either, I'll quote Roach from earlier in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I thought the federation was comprised of good moral character and compasionate hearts for thier fellow sentients yet we have them descending like vultures in this and other threads to feast on the KDF's pain at feeling screwed again.
Guess both fanbases failed to live up to the ideals of thier fandom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Survivor of Romulus
# 199
05-21-2013, 06:30 PM
KDF players come to the Federation boards to b$%tch and moan... Why can't Federation players?

Oh wait, KDF thinks they are owed something.

i3-2100 3.10GHz
8GB Patriot G2 XMP RAM
ASUS DirectCU II GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5
Captain
# 200
05-21-2013, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
We have been given the short end of the stick again and instead of enjoying our pain you could at least show some sympathy, isn't the Federation supposed to me kind, understanding and have high morals? I guess a lot of you simply don't understand the vision Gene was trying to convey when he made Star Trek to begin with. A shame it fell on such deaf ears.
No one here needs to live up to a Federation or Klingon standard about anything. We're all just humans playing a game. Heck, Gene was the biggest capitalist of them all, so even he couldn't live up to the Federation standards of equality he so loved to cite. Gene got rich off of Trek while much of the cast of TOS spent years surviving on Sci-Fi con circuit appearance fees just to make a living - and many current Trek actors still do.