Lt. Commander
# 1 Crystaline Entity Event
05-22-2013, 08:00 AM
hi cryptic
there is a bug with this event.

the actual entity will not die, after 10-15 mins of firing everything we have at it the entity will not die, it's stuck on 100% health.
please update this please.

also what about those who never got the chance to finish the crystalline entity event special ? you said those who were half way through collecting their shards would have the chance to continue the event at a later date, when will this be happening please?

and to finish, servers are still very very laggy
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-22-2013, 08:14 AM
Honestly doing it on ELITE is insane. It was a full instance and everyone was firing on it, and backing up and stopped firing when it started absorbing energy. But when you stop firing because of the elite setting the crystals heal it IMMENSELY.

Honestly just do it on normal not elite, it's a lot better and you still get a decent amount of marks.
Career Officer
# 3
05-22-2013, 08:17 AM
Almost sounds as if the entity has been given it's post-revamp stats for the Elite version. It was pretty much unkillable (for a PuG anyway) in the orginial entity event.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Rihannsu
# 4
05-22-2013, 01:50 PM
I agree. The Elite CE has too much regeneration, and possibly too much offense. The former for sure. I was in a 10-man action last night with a group of people known for high DPS, and while we got the CE down to about 65% Health, we could not maintain through the first absorption phase, and as soon as we stopped firing, it regenerated too much.

Further, it's energy attack (I don't know what it's called, but it looks like a sort of continual Fire at Will), was devastating. I wasn't even it's target, and in my Fleet Excelsior, in a matter of less than 10s I would be three-shotted and dead. The first shot would take me to about 2/3 health, I'd press Engineering Team and Hazard Emitters, but before the ET could refresh, I was shot twice more, and dead. No amount of resists or defenses I could bring to bear stopped this three-shot from happening.

Getting killed repeatedly (I died about 8 times, myself) and watching the CE's health yo-yo between 60-80% for over 15mins, and we aborted the mission.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 5
05-22-2013, 01:56 PM
same here.. the rewards arent worth the effort..

im not even sure its beatable.. the regen was so great it went from 60% up to 80% in one tick, with everyone firing on it.
people kept dying so much the respawn timers were so great it eventually healed up to 100% with everyone dead.

i finally aborted.
[12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
[12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Career Officer
# 6
05-22-2013, 01:57 PM
Borticus confirmed the elite version is not working as intended in another thread elsewhere on the forums. No specific ETA when the fix will go live though.
Rihannsu
# 7
05-22-2013, 02:22 PM
Found this in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
So... that's being fixed...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Republic Veteran
# 8
05-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I went in early today and for 20 minutes, we got it to 97%. So I decided to go try normal mode... and it was absurdly easy. We crushed it in 5 minutes... so there is definitely something wrong.
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)