Starfleet Veteran
# 7101
05-21-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Stane: I have something in my time to contain her capabilities. I am sure you have heard of all of these temporal anomalies over the last few years in random spots?
Drake: Indeed.

I have a better idea. How about I have my people bring her in for tests. If your concerns have merit, then we'll consider your proposal.

*Drake walks to the door, turning to one of the guards.*

See to it he doesn't leave.

*The guard nods, before Drake finishes walking out of the room.*

OOC: Okay, now going to bed.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 7102
05-21-2013, 03:46 PM
*2409*

Voporak: I'll wonder later how you know about my record of temporal violations. Yes, I did do all those things you evidently know about. This ship's warp core is integrated with a device that can open a rift to other time periods and other timelines altogether. I'm telling you this because you seem different than everyone else. You seem to know me somehow.

The reason I am going into the Gamma Quadrant is because I wish to acquire- er, steal a Dominion dreadnought. Not too long ago, I was in a time that has yet to come. A ship managed to steal files from this ship's computer core. They are heavily encrypted, but that will buy me a few months at most to find where that data has gone. The dreadnought will give me a much better chance of doing so, as I can retrofit it into a moving fortress with the advanced technology I've gained.

In a short time from now, a Ferengi salvager is going to stop near this Dominion shipyard facility. After I have taken the ship, the Dominion will see this Ferengi passing nearby, dispatch a squadron of battleships after her, and 'deal' with her there. The blame will go to the Ferengi and not the Federation.

After the dreadnought is in my possession, I will use it to find and destroy my computer's information in the later time. Once that is done, I will return the ship to the Dominion as I acquired it and they'll be pleased with the Federation.

You and Allen will keep them distracted. This plan will work as long as you go along with me on it and tell Starfleet. Understood?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Captain
# 7103
05-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*2409*

Voporak: I'll wonder later how you know about my record of temporal violations. Yes, I did do all those things you evidently know about. This ship's warp core is integrated with a device that can open a rift to other time periods and other timelines altogether. I'm telling you this because you seem different than everyone else. You seem to know me somehow.

The reason I am going into the Gamma Quadrant is because I wish to acquire- er, steal a Dominion dreadnought. Not too long ago, I was in a time that has yet to come. A ship managed to steal files from this ship's computer core. They are heavily encrypted, but that will buy me a few months at most to find where that data has gone. The dreadnought will give me a much better chance of doing so, as I can retrofit it into a moving fortress with the advanced technology I've gained.

In a short time from now, a Ferengi salvager is going to stop near this Dominion shipyard facility. After I have taken the ship, the Dominion will see this Ferengi passing nearby, dispatch a squadron of battleships after her, and 'deal' with her there. The blame will go to the Ferengi and not the Federation.

After the dreadnought is in my possession, I will use it to find and destroy my computer's information in the later time. Once that is done, I will return the ship to the Dominion as I acquired it and they'll be pleased with the Federation.

You and Allen will keep them distracted. This plan will work as long as you go along with me on it and tell Starfleet. Understood?
*Allen appears on his moniter.. Harmless.. *

Allen: If you wanted that then just say so sir. No need for all of this... As for us knowing I am quite good at hacking and building things. How I got in is perhaps how they did as well. Don't worry about it I will patch it with something when I am done. Ryan... may we ... *clasps his head in obvious discomfort...* may we get under way.

*Warrior Angel..Bridge...*

Shelana: Are you sure?

8 of 10: I am.. Their emissions are spewing Omega omissions and radiation... I am not sure if I can produce something to turn it...
Captain
# 7104
05-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam 2's holographic image looks at Adjeca. Her irises are a much colder silver than normal.*

Sam 2: The Iconians are doubtless already preparing for an attack. If we're going to attack the Republic, we must secure the other side of the Iconian Gateway. If you could lend ships to that effect...

*Deep Space 61. Matt is standing on the Promenade, looking out into Space, particularly the Republic docked at one of the nearby Repair Yards. Ramez and David walk over to him.*

Ramez: How are you feeling, Captain?

*Matt turns around.*

Matt: Like command is taking a long time to start the enquiry into the Matthew Neilson, sir.

Ramez: There isn't going to be one. There was nothing you could have done.

With Captain Allington... on leave, the Republic is without a Commanding Officer.

Matt: Commander Santiago is more than capable--

David: With respect sir, I still have a lot to learn about Command.

Ramez: The Iconians lost 2 of their Motherships near the Lanco-connecting Gate. They believe the Synthesisers are responsible, and our observation probes at Lanco III have gone dead. I need an experienced Captain on this and I can't reach Captain Allington. You have almost as much experience with the Synthesisers and you know the Republic's crew.

Matt: I won't take Sam's command from under her.

*David takes a breath, getting a look from Matt.*

Ramez: The assignment is temporary. I need you to lead this mission.

Matt: When do I leave?

David: Repairs will be finished at 1300.

Matt: I'll be on board at 0800 hours to take command.

Ramez: Very good. Captain, Commander.

*Ramez walks away. Matt looks at David.*

Matt: What is it?

David: Sir, when the Captain left, no one really knew why, except T'mar and the Admiral, but I could see it in her eyes when she stepped onto the Transporter.

I don't think she plans on coming back.

*Matt looks at him in slight surprise, before turning to the comm panel across the Promenade.*

Matt: We'll see about that.

David: Sir?

*Matt begins walking to the terminal, with David following.*

Sir, we haven't been able to find--

Matt: I know exactly where she's gone.

*He activates the terminal.*

Computer, connect to Khitomer communications network.

Computer: Stand by.

Connection established.

Matt: Locate Allington, Samantha.

Computer: Located.

Matt: Open a channel.

Computer: Stand by.

No response. Do you wish to leave a message?

Matt: Negative. Where has connection been established?

Computer: Vanguard Tower, New Vienna.

Matt: Thank you. Begin message.

Sam, it's Matt. Call me back in the next few hours, please. I need to talk to you.

If you don't, I'll keep spamming your comm system until you do. Save your computer the misery of listening to my charismatic voice, please?

End message and send.

Computer: Message sent.

David: Arrogant, don't ya think?

Matt: She loves it.

*Matt turns to him.*

Anyway, word on the grapevine is you've been spending time with our Chief of Security?

David: I'm not having this conversation.

*David begins to walk away. Matt catches up to him.*

Matt: Ah! So it's true!

David: I never said that!

Matt: You're not denying it either.

David: You know, I see why Captain Allington got you promoted to Captain. If I had to deal with you on a day-to-day basis, I'd probably go insane!

Matt: I live to serve.

So, what base are you at?

David: Huh?

Matt: With T'mar. What base are you at?

David: It's... not quite like that.

Matt: Now I am intrigued.

David: Do you remember Director Chester?

Matt: Yeah.

David: Well, T'mar worked with him about a year before we met him, during the Bolarus and Denobulan Crisis. They got quite close and when he died...

The effect didn't really hit T'mar until recently. She needed a shoulder to cry on, and we didn't have a Councillor. I had to fill that roll.

Matt: David, I am sorry. I truly misunderstood.

David: Really?

Matt: I didn't realise playing Kal'toh in the Crew Lounge constituted 'Counselling'.

David: I didn't say we weren't friends.

Matt: Just friends?

David: Just friends.

Matt: Really?

David: I'm not having this conversation.

*David sidesteps into a turbolift and closes the door before Matt can follow.*

OOC: Okay, now going to bed. Will be back at 14:00 UTC (16 hours)
Adjeca: Of Course... I do not want the old gods awakened. I will also have a contingent of Face Dancers sent with them.. Our agents in the Republic should be ready and since they discovered a new galaxy... things are indeed speeding up.

If you find those twins scan them I do not wish them harmed... Their existence is interesting... as is their genetics... Their father's line is one most interesting and one I am familiar with...
Captain
# 7105
05-21-2013, 04:14 PM
*Omarka is leaving Klingon space his rage is brimming the small transport is running at warp... A small darkness is echoing in his head *
Captain
# 7106
05-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Prowler class ship
Location alpha quadrant classified.

Captain Nir: all stations report

Officer: stealth setting engaged we are off the grid. Activating communications gear and tech.

Nir: very good keep me posted if we fin or hear of anything.

Officer: aye sir.

Weeping angel ship bore ai hollow

Hollow: so what do you think you will find.

Nir: hopefully nothing.

Hollow: but we know that wont happen don't we
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 7107
05-22-2013, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*2409*

Ryan: I suppose it would be pointless and naive of me to point out that this is not only a violation of Starfleet regulations and an act of war, but also a violation of the Temporal Prime Directive?

Starfleet Veteran
# 7108
05-22-2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:
*Omarka is leaving Klingon space his rage is brimming the small transport is running at warp... A small darkness is echoing in his head *
OOC: Try to remember that the Shadows' return is my storyline, though I don't mind you guys hinting their return. It'll make it more significant when they do.

Starfleet Veteran
# 7109
05-22-2013, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Adjeca: Of Course... I do not want the old gods awakened. I will also have a contingent of Face Dancers sent with them.. Our agents in the Republic should be ready and since they discovered a new galaxy... things are indeed speeding up.

If you find those twins scan them I do not wish them harmed... Their existence is interesting... as is their genetics... Their father's line is one most interesting and one I am familiar with...
Sam 2: Assuming we do end up near them, I'll do that.

*Sam 2's hologram vanishes as the Synthesiser blocks making up the holo-pad scurry away.*

Captain
# 7110
05-22-2013, 08:19 AM
Cole sits in his bridge as the new ships arrived.

Cole: status update of the fleet.

Solace: well we got 500 more ships from terrace and they have joined the battle group. Brining us up to 1200 ships.

Cole: very well continue monitoring all enemy communications.

Milky Way

Nir: this has to be one of the most boring jobs we can get.

Hollow: it could always be worse.

Nir: quite
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"