Captain
# 1 Fleet Marks etc
05-22-2013, 09:08 AM
Ok so logged on today and I am not that happy about a few things...

I used to spend hours on Nuka grinding FM and now i can't.... i have to do space or ground rubbish PVE when i don't want to...

And!! to make things worse they have taken away the cross faction DOff use, you can NO longer put Doffs from Fed into KDF and vice versa....

so along with not being able to transfer maps correctly... delete any! mail i am not too happy about the new game play...

BUT!!!

i do love the new textures stuff like that so i'm not saying its all pooh just the fact they have made fleet work harder!! and it already is hard enough as it is...
. . . . . . . . Insert witty content. . . . . .

Star Trek Online : Delta Rising - not the best but it's not that bad STOP with the pitch forks as they come out every season or update it's boring seeing it on every page, thread and all mediums out there. .
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-22-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post
And!! to make things worse they have taken away the cross faction DOff use, you can NO longer put Doffs from Fed into KDF and vice versa....
?? for starbase projects ??
Keybind: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=463
Bone1970 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
Bone Trader don't belief in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
Captain
# 3
05-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin1970giesen View Post
?? for starbase projects ??
Yer it helped a lot as ones I didn't use one side I could the other but now you can't

Star Trek Online : Delta Rising - not the best but it's not that bad STOP with the pitch forks as they come out every season or update it's boring seeing it on every page, thread and all mediums out there. .
Lieutenant
# 4
05-22-2013, 01:13 PM
I agree, was Doing the missions on Nukara to get the Fleet marks for the fleet starbase.

To get it from PVE que the amount is to low and with the Waiting Timer, It wil take more months to end one project.

Thats why the increased the amount of fleet mark on Nukara for to finish the fleet projects.

Now this Is an hughe setback.
Ensign
# 5
05-23-2013, 08:51 AM
Defera is still good for FMs.
Career Officer
# 6
05-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Just found this thread, after posting one of my own.

I find this most disappointing...

Nukara was a nice place to acquire fleet marks. This missions were challenging without being overly complex. And I liked fighting the Tholians....

I even have a Fed ENG character, that was specifically crafted and spec'ed out to be on Nukara, spent the last seven months getting this character to level 50, finishing the Fed storyline. Now that character either will be retired, as in not played anymore. Or, I will have to respec him for something else... do not know what though.

I also do not play and STFs, I do not PvP, and I most certainly do not want to wait in a PvE queue to get Fleet marks. I have little time to play, and I do not want to wait for others, and then be dependent on how other preform.

Yes, i do know that you can get Fleet Marks at Defera, but that environment is more complex than Nukara, and each mission takes twice as long. Not just for complexity of fighting Borg, but there are dozens of other players also on Defera getting Omega Marks.

So, now that Nukara Prime has its own rep system, people will start going there more frequently. Wouldn't it be better to keep the Fleet Marks there?

As I mentioned my post... Cryptic please recosnider and put Fleet marks back on Nukara.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-24-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter1969 View Post
Just found this thread, after posting one of my own.

I find this most disappointing...

Nukara was a nice place to acquire fleet marks. This missions were challenging without being overly complex. And I liked fighting the Tholians....

I even have a Fed ENG character, that was specifically crafted and spec'ed out to be on Nukara, spent the last seven months getting this character to level 50, finishing the Fed storyline. Now that character either will be retired, as in not played anymore. Or, I will have to respec him for something else... do not know what though.

I also do not play and STFs, I do not PvP, and I most certainly do not want to wait in a PvE queue to get Fleet marks. I have little time to play, and I do not want to wait for others, and then be dependent on how other preform.

Yes, i do know that you can get Fleet Marks at Defera, but that environment is more complex than Nukara, and each mission takes twice as long. Not just for complexity of fighting Borg, but there are dozens of other players also on Defera getting Omega Marks.

So, now that Nukara Prime has its own rep system, people will start going there more frequently. Wouldn't it be better to keep the Fleet Marks there?

As I mentioned my post... Cryptic please recosnider and put Fleet marks back on Nukara.
I totally agree it was a VERY bad move to substitute Nukara marks for Fleet Marks. Nobody wants it! Bring back Fleet Marks for Nukara prime!!
Captain
# 8
05-29-2013, 06:35 PM
I would be happy with a bit of both