Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 191
05-14-2013, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
uh-uh; it's already been said several times that featured episodes were intended to be shared content, so they're here to stay, for all current and future factions
Well at least re-work them for the KDF perspective would make them work a lot better than the way they are now. Giving DS9 back to the Federation, rescuing Drozana in the past from Devidians doesn't make a lot of sense for Klingon players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Empire Veteran
# 192
05-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
Well at least re-work them for the KDF perspective would make them work a lot better than the way they are now. Giving DS9 back to the Federation, rescuing Drozana in the past from Devidians doesn't make a lot of sense for Klingon players.
I had always hoped the Devs would have rewritten that mission to portray the KDF as working counter to the feds like in the ToS series.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Career Officer
# 193
05-20-2013, 06:53 AM
No Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee and a La Gloria Cubana Torpedo #1 cigar. As for new content make a visit the Chancellor and watch the council members new reaction. Again as I said in another thread we want the proper music tracks for the Klingon side not the elevator music we have now.

Oh, I have put up "This Far, No Further" in my title as requested over disenchanted.

This is also taking into account the new Klingon tour of duty from the update coming out. Lesser rewards and higher cost along with now being told what it will cost to reach full station construction with a small house basically would take us either buying what we need or 2 - 3 years of saving and not putting any of our resources into anything but the station.
KDF Ancient House of Seplch
L.G. "Epitai" Kelrok son of Pok Seplch House Leader Tactical
L.G. Babd Grace O'Malley House Seplch Science Officer
V.A. Quintus Savat House Seplch Tactical Officer

Last edited by diabolicaltroop; 05-20-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Captain
# 194
05-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolicaltroop View Post

Oh, I have put up "This Far, No Further" in my title as requested over disenchanted.
Should change it all from disenchanted to "This Far, No Further" especially with Fed's getting Plasmonic Leech.

If you Fed's want our continued support and respect, how about doing something for us and start hammering Cryptic by boycotting the new lockboxes or just lockboxes in general? This is going to see a massive exodus of good players mark my words if Cryptic don't get their act together. We saw an exodus of good players over Fed's getting carriers. We saw another over the season 7 grind. Now what you think is going to happen now?
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Captain
# 195
05-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Oh look, what I said would happen in the first pages of this thread happened.

KDF did not only get boned this time around, they also got dumped into the 'we really don't give a turd' pile at dev central.

Boned:

- Feds get plasmonic leech and kdf gets a worthless torpedo. Yes, worthless because only in PVP is it of any use and worthless because its so slow you can outrun it at half impulse.

- No fixes to any KDF issues.

- No new KDF ships, items or anything.

- Starting level 1 is pointless in a game where you reach level 50 in less than 3 days. Endgame is where its at and endgame KDF only gets a 'please bend over some more' every patch.

- New Reputation weapons = KDF elite fleet weapon proc. Not surprisingly, there are no Fed elite weapon proc found in same said reputation weapon store.

-

Turd'd:

- Romulans get insanely overpowered cloaking ships and cloak abilities the KDF is locked out of (cloak damage bonus/cloak timer reduction space traits for example).

- Romulan faction has received enormous bonuses that can be stacked in their favor which are not available to fed or kdf. Plasma damage items,stats,traits, etc. KDF gets turd'd here because it is a fact the kdf is now the third faction on a priority list that used to be 99% fed stuff 1% romulan. Now it will be something like 90% romulan 9.9999% fed and kdf .0001 priority. Did you not notice the horde of fed issue fixes coming this patch which was done while they worked on romulan stuff? notice too there are NO KDF fixes? That tells you all you need to know.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Commander
# 196
05-21-2013, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
- New Reputation weapons = KDF elite fleet weapon proc. Not surprisingly, there are no Fed elite weapon proc found in same said reputation weapon store.
False. Brandon stated that the Lockbox weapons cause added Bleedthrough, while the KDF Elite Disruptors lower Shield Resistance.
Julius - Klingon Tactical Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey // Rujan - Klingon Science Officer, Temporal Science Vessel
Marcellus - Romulan Tactical Officer, Scimitar Warbird // Aurelius - Klingon Science Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey
Hadrian, Romulan Tactical Officer, Fleet T'varo Retrofit
Captain
# 197
05-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaegernl View Post
False. Brandon stated that the Lockbox weapons cause added Bleedthrough, while the KDF Elite Disruptors lower Shield Resistance.
False. Look at them in game. They do reduce resists on shields. Not as much as the kdf elite proc but its there.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Commander
# 198
05-22-2013, 02:38 PM
They don't. They increase Bleedthrough. KDF elites do not.

Oh, and by the way, Aceton Assimilators are no longer immune to energy damage. HOORAY. Bend over some more.
Julius - Klingon Tactical Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey // Rujan - Klingon Science Officer, Temporal Science Vessel
Marcellus - Romulan Tactical Officer, Scimitar Warbird // Aurelius - Klingon Science Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey
Commander
# 199
05-22-2013, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
False. Look at them in game. They do reduce resists on shields. Not as much as the kdf elite proc but its there.
I guess you're refering to the -5 resistance? Thats hull resist, like all disruptors.
Lieutenant
# 200
06-27-2013, 12:56 AM
i suport this and will say good luck to you all cryptic/pwe needs to get on the ball before they lose there entire player base just like world of kung fu did but i dont have a klink and romies dont have that option
Closed Thread