Captain
# 21
05-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by major1ceman View Post
ok sounds fair but do we know where you can get the XI and XII ones from yes there on the exchange but for stupid money 30mil +

so there must be somewhere you can get them in game maybe with Dilitium or something else maybe even lobi crystals maybe

if anyone see's where you can get these if you can let me know please i will keep looking out for them and if i can find them i will post here aswell
Prices are going to plummet once more and more people can actively get in-game. Remember, the loot tables containing XI and XII cores have only been active about 24 hours, and a great deal of that time has been compromised by server outages/downtime/issues.

You'll get your fancy cores once things stabilize with the servers.
Lieutenant
# 22
05-22-2013, 11:45 AM
STO down time server problems thats unheard of isnt lol

cheers for all the info will go around killing lots of things and see what i can find
Captain
# 23
05-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
And the person I was actually talking to was discussing the hypothetical popularity of cores that raised the power cap on weapons to 130. Which do you think is more relevant in that context?
Look at posts 2 and 3 in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
Yes, there should be a warp core for that. Wasn't there one in the dilithium store?

Check the release notes, scroll down to Warp Cores.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=894111

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
As far as I'm aware, none of the dilith store cores boost weapon power.
You quoted me and you misunderstood the context by not thoroughly understanding the original post and my reply. I thought you were doing it again.
Captain
# 24
05-22-2013, 12:31 PM
From some chat I've seen, people seem to be putting all their toons into "making warp cores" so is there a warp core building assigment?
Career Officer
# 25
05-22-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho80 View Post
From some chat I've seen, people seem to be putting all their toons into "making warp cores" so is there a warp core building assigment?
According to the DOFF section of the forums the answer is yes. I haven't seen the assignment myself yet.

Edit: Just found the DOFF mission myself, so it does indeed exist.

Last edited by sparhawk; 05-22-2013 at 02:48 PM.