Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
So far I claimed 6...is this working as intended? I've also opened a GM ticket. Ticket ID # 1,689,289.

I am able to claim multiple Legacy of Romulus duty office packs for no Zen. I purchased the Legacy Pack - and in the Zen store it is letting me claim multiples of these LoR Duty Officer packs. Is this working as intended? I will not open these packs till I hear from someone. I believe this is a bug and I don't want to cheat in the game. Please let me know if it is safe to open these...or should I delete these?

Thanks in advance.
Ensign
# 2
05-22-2013, 06:48 PM
SOme following bugs I've noticed. I'm level 10...and I have not received my Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer from the Legacy Pack.

Also...the costume editor is a mess...on the Romulan side at lest. Specifically...multiple items color pallets being missing or severally fracked up.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by oozetongue; 05-22-2013 at 06:53 PM.
Ensign
# 3
05-23-2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oozetongue View Post
Also...the costume editor is a mess...on the Romulan side at lest. Specifically...multiple items color pallets being missing or severally fracked up.
I think this is by design. It was like this on Tribble, at least. Different parts of outfits are different materials, so they have a few different color palettes. Makes it hard to match colors, though.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
05-23-2013, 08:29 AM
Quote:
So far I claimed 6...is this working as intended? I've also opened a GM ticket. Ticket ID # 1,689,289.

I am able to claim multiple Legacy of Romulus duty office packs for no Zen. I purchased the Legacy Pack - and in the Zen store it is letting me claim multiples of these LoR Duty Officer packs. Is this working as intended? I will not open these packs till I hear from someone. I believe this is a bug and I don't want to cheat in the game. Please let me know if it is safe to open these...or should I delete these?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the report! While you can claim as many as you'd like, you can only open one, and can't open more of them until you delete the 4 DOFFs you received from the first one you opened. As deleting these DOFFs does not grant any rewards, and neither does deleting the packs, you're just filling up your inventory

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 5
05-23-2013, 08:31 AM
Quote:

Thanks in advance.
You can claim the pack any number of times, but the Doffs themselves are unique, so you can't have 25 copies of them all in your roster.