Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 No new character slot
05-22-2013, 06:48 PM
I am a silver player who purchased 4 extra character slots through the C-Store, for a total of 6 character slots. I have created 4 characters and had 2 free slots before LoR released. When I logged in earlier today, it still said I have only 2 free character slots (6 slots total). It should say 3 (7 slots), since we're all getting one free slot for a Romulan.

I have not yet been able to actually get into the game because of queues, so I can't do an in-game bug report. I'm not sure if getting in will change it to 3 slots.

Thanks for your efforts.
Ensign
# 2
05-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Question: do I need to put up a screenshot? I have since been able to log in to the servers and have sent the following message as an in-game bug report:

I am a silver player who purchased 4 extra character slots through the C-Store, for a total of 6 character slots. I have created 4 characters and had 2 free slots before LoR released. When I logged in earlier today, it still said I have only 2 free character slots (6 slots total). It should say 3 unrestricted slots (7 slots total), since we're all getting one free slot for a Romulan. It should be mipossible to have an even number of character slots at this point.

I saw that silver players were supposed to have gotten their slot already, and that the slot for gold members seems to have been fixed now, too. So what about this, a silver player who bought but did not yet use all slots?

I'm afraid to make a new character without receiving the extra slot, thinking it might make something buggier and I never get the slot. I'd like to make a Romulan and fill out the other careers for Fed and KDF.

I posted this issue to the forums yesterday. Now that I'm in the game, I'm sending my in-game ticket. Please help!