Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 Space Tray
05-22-2013, 11:34 AM
Why does 'lock' not do anything except lock it so you can't make any changes. Even before this Season I would not change anything and a boff skill would keep appearing in the tray. Now I removed everything, change instance and they come back. This due to lag? Please make 'lock' so it stops anything from being added... or is this just certain rows again?
Career Officer
# 2
05-22-2013, 01:48 PM
What gives? My borg tractor is disappearing from tray again. Same happened with last season. Does the Borg gear suffer more from lag
Ensign
# 3
05-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Yes, I am having this problem. On my primary Federation engineer character, my space abilities tray gets filled with all my BOFF abilities. If I go and remove them from the tray, the next time I get into my ship (beam up from starbase, finish a ground mission, et cetera), all the BOFF abilities are back in the tray.
Career Officer
# 4
05-23-2013, 11:26 AM
On one of my KDF toons they keep appearing. I have now moved them to other rows and will see if they reappear.

My borg tractor beam on another toon still keeps disappearing. This is probably the same issue as last time. Very annoying. Any chance of a permanent fix for this so I don't have to post it again next season?
Lieutenant
# 5
05-23-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectcryptic View Post
My borg tractor beam on another toon still keeps disappearing. This is probably the same issue as last time. Very annoying. Any chance of a permanent fix for this so I don't have to post it again next season?
I see you made a funny! My borg TC very rarely stays in the slot i assign it to on ANY of my toons and has been that way since we started getting borg gear. I don't think they'll ever fix it, as it's not a game breaker.
Career Officer
# 6
05-23-2013, 02:14 PM
I thought they addressed it? Had the same problem with last season then I am sure it was fixed in the patch notes. I have had no problems with it since a 2 or 3 weeks after the last season was launched.

With my KDF toon moving the boff skills to another row has stopped them coming back. What was the old bug with rows 1-3 again? Is that why they are re-appearing?
Career Officer
# 7
05-24-2013, 05:30 AM
I removed one of the borg set pieces to get rid of the borg tractor. I then scrolled through the rows and dragged it to the one I wanted and now it seems to be sticking around. I tried that same thing last season and it didn't work until a patch sorted it out.

I have changed space sets and never got this problem. Every season launch seems to reset stuff.