Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 199
# 21
05-22-2013, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edrickvellorin View Post
All I want to know is, what did you do with all the ships you got? :b
Since it was on tribble and I needed the inventory space I put them on the exchange for 1 EC, leaving me with a lot of undeleteable exchange spam in my mailbox.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,448
# 22
05-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedom01 View Post
Since it was on tribble and I needed the inventory space I put them on the exchange for 1 EC, leaving me with a lot of undeleteable exchange spam in my mailbox.
good for testing purposes thats for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Career Officer
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
# 23
05-23-2013, 11:09 AM
Thanks for crunching the numbers!!

....so the trait perks are rarer than the d*mn ship?....geez I got a few of 'em......would've rather had the ship....oh well......
Sound of Interstellar Space

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 49
# 24
05-23-2013, 01:48 PM
Thankls for the effort. I was thinking in buying some keys myself to get the ship after hearing about some people who got the ship after just a few tries. But seeing your data make me think they were just lucky. Probably I'll go through the usual route of buying it from exchange.
========================================
Pre-forum change name: Captain Wilhelm
Join Date: March 2009
Status: a bit mad for the loss of the data above
Click here for a compilation of usefull tools and tutorials
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 104
# 25
05-23-2013, 07:28 PM
And this is why I don't play slot machines.
I was someone else here til the forum/account transition lied
and told me that my original name was taken.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,045
# 26
05-23-2013, 08:09 PM
Disappointing, but far from surprising.

I guess I won't be getting a Destroyer after all.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 765
# 27
05-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the data.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,223
# 28
05-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Can I have 7 Tal Shiar Command Codes? ;-)
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Commander
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 347
# 29
05-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedom01 View Post
Since it was on tribble and I needed the inventory space I put them on the exchange for 1 EC, leaving me with a lot of undeleteable exchange spam in my mailbox.
DAMN! Must go take a peek at Tribble before going to level on Holodeck.

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1 Playtester
Lt. Commander
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 127
# 30
05-24-2013, 10:45 AM
Those percentage figures just prove that the lockboxes are a tax on stupid people.

0.5% chance for the decent prize?

over 95% chance for complete garbage?

Don't know how their legal department gets away with this crap.

95% worthless means the other 5% has to be worth 20 times what people pay for a key.

200 boxes on average to get a ship would cost about $200. That seem worth it to ANYONE? The only upside being you guarantee a lobi store ship if you are dumb enough to try it.

Last edited by poeddude; 05-24-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:52 AM.