Captain
# 7121
05-23-2013, 08:24 AM
Ooc: I also should point out that while UNSC ships are in slipspace you can't detect them. Because they creat a micro whole and travel through a demon soon known as slipspace. Which in the end may be one advantage they will have.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 7122
05-23-2013, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: I also should point out that while UNSC ships are in slipspace you can't detect them. Because they creat a micro whole and travel through a demon soon known as slipspace. Which in the end may be one advantage they will have.
OOC: Gotcha!
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 7123
05-23-2013, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Gotcha!
Ooc: yeah thought slipspace may need a little explaining
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 7124
05-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Officer: sir we have entered the Lanco system. No sign of any hostiles yet.

Nix: any ships on sensors.

Hollow: the republic is almost here as well but other then that wait a moment there was something going on.

Nix: maintain full stealth settings and prepare to alert admiral Yuri if we discover anything. Also prep the mines.

Officer : aye sir

Hollow: think there is trouble

Nix: yes I bet my life there is.
*R.S.S. Republic. The ship emerges from fold space before being hit by a subspace Ion Mine. The Deflector Dish fluctuates before failing as lights go off all over the ship and static discharges emanate from the hull.

Bridge. The lights are flickering as electrical discharges surge from the consoles. The Viewscreen is flickering between static and an actual feed. The crew are keeping away from their stations. David is kneeling over T'mar, who has an electrical burn on her face after her console overloaded. Matt is standing next to them.*

Matt: Medical Emergency! Medical Team to the Main Bridge!

David: Her pulse is weak! I need a med-kit, NOW!

*Dana runs over and places a med-kit next to him. David takes out the Medical Tricorder and scans T'mar.*

Her nervous system's failing! 2CCs Cordrazine!

Matt: Are you sure?

David: If we don't, she'll die before the medical team gets up here!

*Matt pulls out the hypospray and loads the cordrazine vial, setting it to 2CCs and injecting it into T'mar's neck.*

She's stabilising, but we need to get her to sickbay.

Matt: We can't reach the turbolift. Can you treat her up--?

David: I know field medical, but I'm no Doctor! She needs Andrews' help!

Helm: Captain!

*Matt looks back to see the viewscreen start to stabilise, revealing a Synthesiser Cruiser on approach.*

Matt: Oh hell!

*He sees their main gun power up before an anti-matter beam blast rips through them. He looks in astonishment as an Iconian Mothership takes its place.*

Taragi *Over comm*: This is the I.C.S. Dor'kat'a to R.S.S. Republic! Do you require assistance?

Matt: Confirmed, Dor'kat'a! We hit a subspace ion mine! All our systems are in a state of overload!

Taragi *Over comm*: Understood, Republic. Stand by.

*Matt watches electrical arcs travel toward the Dor'kat'a, forming a beam. It then stops and the Dor'kat'a releases the absorbed energy with an engine surge to kill her forward momentum. The lights are restored on the Bridge.*

Matt: Thank you, Supreme Commander.

Taragi *Over comm*: Your people once rescued mine from the Synthesiser menace. We owe you more than we could possibly repay.

It is called the Tal'kone, Captain - a debt our empire owes to any other which defends us so selflessly as your vessel and the Liberty did 6 years ago. Our debt is made greater by the destruction of your fleet at our hands.

What is your situation?

*The medical team arrives and gets T'mar onto a stretcher. David looks at Matt, who nods sympathetically. David follows the medical team into the turbolift.*

Matt: Systems are coming back on line. We've got casualties, no fatalities though.

Taragi *Over comm*: Understood. We should meet, Captain. Our next move must be decided quickly. We have engaged our Stealth systems. I advise you to do the same as soon as the transfer is complete.

Matt: Your place or mine?

*5 minutes later. Matt is standing in the Transporter Room when the Transporter Chief deactivates his holo-display.*

Transporter Chief: Sir, Supreme Commander Taragi is ready to beam aboard.

Matt: Energise.

*In a few seconds, Taragi appears on the pad. He surveys the surroundings before stepping down.*

Welcome to the Republic, Commander.

Taragi: Captain Forrester! It seems Republic Military commands are more erratic than I thought! First I tried to contact Captain Allington, being directed to Commander Santiago. Now I come to your aid expecting Santiago to be in command, and instead find you here.

Matt: Command asked me to take command given my experience with the Synthesisers.

*He gestures to the door.*

Shall we?

Taragi: Of course.

*Matt leads Taragi to the Conference Room.*

Matt: Computer, seal all access points.

What brings you here, Commander?

Taragi: The Imperial Assembly and Royal Court asked me to 'assist' you in recovering our vessels.

Matt: In other words, they asked you to make sure we don't start analysing your technology.

Taragi: You know the ways of politics and bureaucrats well.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 7125
05-23-2013, 10:48 AM
Nix watches as the battle takes place.

Nix: hollow what is that

Hollow: unknown we have no information on eithe one of those ship types.

Nix: conduct a light scan don't want them to pick u up.

Ooc: will be at work do about 3 more hours.
Captain
# 7126
05-23-2013, 03:06 PM
Hollow: sir scan complete.

Nix: well?

Hollow: if I'm interpreting this right they are called iconians and synthasysers. The iconians are and ally of the republic th other seems to be a common enemy.

Nix: threat level of both.

Hollow: I would rate both a level 9

Nix: damn just what we need.

Hollow: but at least one seems like it won't try to destroy us.

Nix: funny very funny
Captain
# 7127
05-23-2013, 07:12 PM
*2409, inside the wormhole*

Voporak: My ship will be cloaked through the whole operation. Remember the plan you two, just keep them talking.

*Present (future?) of this thread (the main timeline/timeframe). After following obscure trails, the Red October locates and sets a course at warp to the Dresden...*

OOC: Hey, um, where is it right now? Anyone accompanying it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Captain
# 7128
05-23-2013, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*2409, inside the wormhole*

Voporak: My ship will be cloaked through the whole operation. Remember the plan you two, just keep them talking.

*Present (future?) of this thread (the main timeline/timeframe). After following obscure trails, the Red October locates and sets a course at warp to the Dresden...*

OOC: Hey, um, where is it right now? Anyone accompanying it?
Ooc: well I happen to be in another galaxy so.....
Captain
# 7129
05-23-2013, 09:31 PM
Lanco system
Prowler class weeping angel

Nix: admiral del rio we have a problem sir.

Del Rio: go ahead captain what do you got for me.

Nix: sir we discovered 2 new alien races. One seems to be an ally of the republic te second seems to be an enemy that is in this galaxy. Worse there mines they where using resemble our by a lot used on prowler class ships.

Del Rio: that could explain what happened to the steadfast. She was a prowler sent to a unknown region of space here to us and se never returned. If they got a hold of that ship it means they could have data on all current ship positions and find out about our war with the covenant and if they wanted to take advantage of that... All right I'm taking the infinity to the republic capital and speak to there command there. Maybe we can find out a little more and see what happened.

UNSC infinity
Class infinity class assult carrier/ support vessel
Length approx 3 miles
Width 2 and a half miles

Hull 3 feet of titanium-a class battle armor
Shields 3 primary shield generators
2 back up shield generators

Engines: slipspace manifold engines
Subspace manifold engine.

Crew: 9000
Marines: 1500
ODST : 800

Weapons: 4 PAC guns ( all foreword)
38 gauss heavy canons
58 point defense turrets
10 multi use missile bays
2 nova class planetary bombs.
1 shivea class nuclear subspace bomb
15 ligh PAC guns canons
20 flak turrets

Support craft
15 long sword clad interceptors
10 gryphon class drop ships
25 dragon class gunships

Del Rio: serina open a comm to republic command an request clearance to meet with republic military command. Code alpha priority

Serina( ships ai ) appears

Serina: aye sir prepping slipspace drive and request meeting now. What about te weeping angel.

Del rio: have them stay where they are.

Ooc: ok go to work at 11 tomorrow so will be on and off. Also just kinda thinking it would be kinda interesting bringing them into more alpha quadrant action.
Captain
# 7130
05-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Bio for UNSC admiral Del Rio

Born in the Arcadia colony
Graduated from the corbuelo military academy at the top of his class

Current posting: commands all UNSC forces in te Milky Way galaxy. Approx 350 ships.
Commands the UNSC infinity

Del rio is one of the UNSC best ship to ship battle tacticians was placed in command of the UNSC forces in the Milky Way 8 months ago. Is close friends with fleet admiral terrace.

UNSC infinity bridge

Del Rio: serina any news yet

Serina: no admiral bone at all.

Del Rio: very well make the jump to slipspace and keep the comm array open.

Serina: aye sir