Ensign
Does anyone know where you get your Android bridge officer when playing as a member of the Romulan Repbulic? Or do you have to join a faction first? Then claim it at Starfleet or KDF recruit offices?
Republic Veteran
# 2
05-22-2013, 12:05 PM
Faction first.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
Empire Veteran
# 3
05-22-2013, 09:46 PM
You have to join the faction first and then go to the faction BO vendor to get it.

On this topic any chance we can get the Romulan uniforms offered for the Android and the Liberated Borg (Engineering) BOs?
- Formerly Varrangian
Ensign
# 4
05-22-2013, 11:19 PM
My next mission is the one where you pick a faction. Once I do and claim my android officer I will post info on costume options for the android officer. I will most likely make my android a female romulan and use tos costume but will see what other options I will have
Empire Veteran
# 5
05-23-2013, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt6 View Post
My next mission is the one where you pick a faction. Once I do and claim my android officer I will post info on costume options for the android officer. I will most likely make my android a female romulan and use tos costume but will see what other options I will have
From my experience you can only use the uniforms available to the faction you've chosen, so the Romulan (tos or otherwise) uniforms are not an option.

That's why I'm asking for them to fix this.
- Formerly Varrangian
Career Officer
# 6
05-23-2013, 11:54 AM
Hmm...I was on ESD and I didn't have a token to claim the Android boff....not this again. While on the subject of claiming things, where do I get the fireworks emote?
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
05-23-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman650 View Post
Hmm...I was on ESD and I didn't have a token to claim the Android boff....not this again. While on the subject of claiming things, where do I get the fireworks emote?

New Romulus Command. It's one of the center consoles (the one on the back-right as you enter from the transporter room)

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.