Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Commander
Why the heck did you removed the note how many people of the different factions are queued in the FvK Queues?

This way you will never now when a match might start or how long you have to wait. No one will change Toons and Factions to fill up the other side. In the end all will have to wait longer for a match to start. Already today it took half an eternity.

If this won't improve in the next days, i only will give PvP 5min after login for a round to start or i log out again. I don't plan to wait a hour or two for just a single round to start.
This is Crypticverse...
Captain
# 2
05-23-2013, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeratk View Post
Why the heck did you removed the note how many people of the different factions are queued in the FvK Queues?

This way you will never now when a match might start or how long you have to wait. No one will change Toons and Factions to fill up the other side. In the end all will have to wait longer for a match to start. Already today it took half an eternity.

If this won't improve in the next days, i only will give PvP 5min after login for a round to start or i log out again. I don't plan to wait a hour or two for just a single round to start.
They did it for the same reason they did it with the STF ques. i.e. it's a FEATURE, not a bug, and your reaction shows it's working as intended.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Commander
# 3
05-25-2013, 07:20 AM
And no information why the changed it. I would like to know what the improvement shall be?
This is Crypticverse...
Captain
# 4
05-25-2013, 07:24 AM
Oh, this is so surreal and Kafkaesque.

After a whole season they finally reintroduced those numbers to the PvE queue, after many requests, and now they removed them from the PvP queues?

Really?
Commander
# 5
05-31-2013, 01:43 AM
Watching the Queues a couple of days, i have to say this works really bad. Nearly no match on ground starts. After a certain amount of time, you get kicked out of the waitinglist without any round to start or anything else.

And still no answer what the improvement shall be like.

Looks like Cryptic tries to get rid of the PvP this way.....
This is Crypticverse...
Commander
# 6
06-05-2013, 12:42 AM
This is Crypticverse...
Captain
# 7
06-05-2013, 02:06 AM
Maybe it's a bug? certainly when there are 18 people waiting and the match doesn't start-and then, when it does, it's 4K vs 5F...(that'll change after the patch I reckon-once TacScorts can't use EPtA to see BoPs at 30K+ and nail KDF ships under cloak at 10K the eagerness of feds to que will evaporate...)
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Captain
# 8
06-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
Maybe it's a bug? certainly when there are 18 people waiting and the match doesn't start-and then, when it does, it's 4K vs 5F...(that'll change after the patch I reckon-once TacScorts can't use EPtA to see BoPs at 30K+ and nail KDF ships under cloak at 10K the eagerness of feds to que will evaporate...)
Well it could have been 14 Feds and 4 KDF in the que, but it's impossible to tell. I really wish they'd fix this. It's been even harder to get a match on the KDF side since LoR because of this.
----
@DevolvedOne
Commander
# 9
06-06-2013, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
Well it could have been 14 Feds and 4 KDF in the que, but it's impossible to tell. I really wish they'd fix this. It's been even harder to get a match on the KDF side since LoR because of this.
"to fix it" sounds, like it would be a bug....it is one of these stupid changes they think of as an "improvement"....what is unbelievable dumb...
This is Crypticverse...
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-06-2013, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeratk View Post

Fixing stuff thats not broken, so Cryptic....
They did this with PVE we didn't liked it, what are they thinking ...
Keybind: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=463
Bone1970 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
Bone Trader don't belief in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.