Lieutenant
# 1 The HIVE
05-23-2013, 03:37 PM
THis mission is totally bugged out. during this mission the hive pt 2 Under the Guns. The left gun did a 360 with the main canon facing forward. It would fire at 17 k away. You could not get close enough to get in firing range i took a screen shot but i dont know how to load it to the board. Also the left ship began to drift parallel to the other ship. so now we had the close together with the left ship gun in front. it would not correct itself.

Photonic Fleet can not keep up with the sphere. the sphere run out of photonic fleet. By the time the fleet reaches the spheres to attack they vanish.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-23-2013, 07:16 PM
I had issues on this map, died respawned "you are under attack" (by space) BOOOOOM!!! Lance kill lol

And yes spheres are faster ddont know if intentional or not someone said they might have aux to engines
Captain
# 3
05-24-2013, 12:23 AM
Why do people even bother with Hive Onslaught?

Seriously, the amount of effort (before the god mode was enabled it seems) wasn't worth the pay out.
Career Officer
# 4
05-24-2013, 03:25 AM
It's been bugged for a while. The unimatrix ships randomly go into God Mode in both Regular and Elite "Hive Onslaught" missions.
The jar kitty watches you.
Captain
# 5
05-24-2013, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundrelic View Post
Why do people even bother with Hive Onslaught?

Seriously, the amount of effort (before the god mode was enabled it seems) wasn't worth the pay out.
Some of us do it for the challenge rather than the measurable reward.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Ensign
# 6
05-24-2013, 04:34 PM
I've just left this particular mission. On NORMAL difficulty.

I couldn't get within range before I spontaneously exploded. Full shields, 12KM from the nearest enemy, BOOM.

I was the 3rd person to quit.

And this was after I queued for Khitomer, only to warp into a pre-existing game that immediately turned into a failure, because too many probes went through the gate. Then of course, I can't join another because of the cooldown!
Captain
# 7
05-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Some of us do it for the challenge rather than the measurable reward.
Fighting a god isn't a challenge, it's just stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warddddy View Post
I've just left this particular mission. On NORMAL difficulty.
I second that, just tried on normal too i thought if elite is impossible then maybe normal is ok? lol

Admittedly i lasted longer than the other people in my team, but after watching the unimatrix health regen by 20k and my team not able to get close i just gave up.

The rewards were not worth the mission to start with i just like the challenge now, its just idiotic and other people ive spoke to agree.
Empire Veteran
# 9
05-24-2013, 11:47 PM
ya i tried this earlier today for the first time , mind you i wasnt thinking it would be easy but this was so hard to almost say impossible i couldnt get more then 2k in without instant being destroyed same with the other 4 ppl in the queue
Lieutenant
# 10
05-25-2013, 09:36 PM
Who do so many people assume that if they can't beat a mission, it's way too hard?
HSE is actually quite easy once you get to understand the basics. And believe me, the Unimatrices' Lance isn't the most dangerous thing about them, assuming you have a good build, then FbP(Feedback Pulse) is actually the killer. One tip - don't try HSE with PUGs, unless you want to see whether your build allows you to carry your teammates in extreme situations, because it is my observation, that most random players are way too weak for ISE, not even mentioning HSE...