Captain
# 11
05-23-2013, 09:55 AM
While we're on the subject of skirts...

Warrior Skirt/Warrior Decorated Skirt for KDF - why are boots automatically selected and unalterable if you put them on a character? I don't think I'm the only one who would want their female Orion BOffs (and Captains, for those players with them) to be able to wear their Orion Sandals with the Warrior Skirt, but we can't - they have to wear the boots.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
05-23-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
While we're on the subject of skirts...

Warrior Skirt/Warrior Decorated Skirt for KDF - why are boots automatically selected and unalterable if you put them on a character? I don't think I'm the only one who would want their female Orion BOffs (and Captains, for those players with them) to be able to wear their Orion Sandals with the Warrior Skirt, but we can't - they have to wear the boots.
Something I had not noticed with my orion...ill review that next time i log in...

Wheres my options DEVS?

GIVE ME SKIRTS OR GIVE ME DEATH!
Lieutenant
# 13
05-23-2013, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post
Ya i mentioned that in the top post as well...
Yes, however, its such a big issue (to me) because it effects *every* skirt except only two (than I know of), I wanted to make sure it was mentioned again.
------------------------------------------------

"Back on topic. Destinii is correct."

(Formerly Destinii until the 'Great PWE Forum Shakeup of 2012')
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
05-24-2013, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantavi View Post
Yes, however, its such a big issue (to me) because it effects *every* skirt except only two (than I know of), I wanted to make sure it was mentioned again.
Mentioning it one more time...

SKIRTS DEVS!!

fix em, make em, put em in game, just for the love of all that is trek...please let me have some more non uniform clothing for my Romulan...or give me the damn skirt that is SUPPOSE TO BE WITH THE FED ALLY...KDF Ally gets the fingerless gloves that are shown in the pic, but wheres my skirt thats show in the pic...

honestly dont know what else to say

The Tos Regular and Tos Nurse skirt gives your character legs a much more feminine curve but the rest of the skirts suddenly make my legs look like ally mcbeal...whats up with that>?
why the diferent leg models for skirts???

and wheres the skirts

wheres the skirts....skirts skirts skirts skirts skirts skirts skirts skirts

wheres my off duty tab? STOP FORCING MY ROMULAN TO BE BORING LOOKING GOSH

please guys i know you can drop in this thread and say something...anything...and no Taco...not the word something....I know how you mexican vampire foods think!
Im talking about a dev popping in this thread and letting us all know stuff is on the way..

otherwise ill walk away from this game honest.
Commander
# 15
05-24-2013, 12:38 AM
While I do not usually play female characters, I have to agree with the request. It gets old seeing all the females in the Flotilla and Command Center wearing pants.

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1 Playtester
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
05-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakhglitch View Post
While I do not usually play female characters, I have to agree with the request. It gets old seeing all the females in the Flotilla and Command Center wearing pants.
Thanks for the agreement!

Help spread the word ingame and get more to post here their thoughts and concerns with the total lack of female non uniform clothing for Romulans and KDF

get our skirts fixed/ingame
get our off duty outfits back! (we had access to them on tribble so why not now?)

As a few the chances of this being considered a more important issue/topic, so we need numbers, I ask for everyone to help spread the word

WE WANT OUR SKIRTS!
Commander
# 17
05-25-2013, 08:27 AM
Seriously, is it that important? 25th century women commanding starships and fighting Gorn and what-not, why on earth would they be wearing skirts? Never made much sense to me. Off duty, if you must, but as a uniform? Can you just imagine someone running across a battlefield in Afghanistan in a miniskirt? Because that's how silly it can look in PvE battles sometime.
Captain
# 18
05-25-2013, 09:38 AM
That's your opinion - this is ours.

It's not even necessarily about having the skirts themselves, it's just as much about having the option to have the skirts if we so choose.
Commander
# 19
05-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Obviously in the future, nylons are made of high tech nanomaterials invulnerable to abrasion, puncture, and cuts.

The Twiggy-leg issue is very frustrating to me, much more so than the lack of options in skirts. Basically makes it impossible to wear any skirts except for the handful of fed skirts that still have attractive looking legs. There could be a thousand skirt options for Romulans, and if they all had the Twiggy legs I wouldn't wear any of them.
Captain
# 20
05-25-2013, 06:01 PM
I support this thread, My Rommie might bare to use a fed/rom uniform if it had a skirt to go with it but as it doesn't she is forced to use the civilian ones (which look great I might add), imagine how silly that will look when it comes to STFs...

I like the idea of wider selections of everything for female characters and especially skirts all round!