Captain
Seems that the Colour Palette is glitched, in that it will not let you choose "white" as a colour (yes I know it's more a shade) instead it will switch to a bright light blue. Happens for all whites on the palette, yet no greys.

Just checked, actually this is a glitch for the majority of colours, not just whites.
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.

Last edited by vitzh; 05-24-2013 at 04:12 AM.
Ensign
# 2 solution?
08-27-2013, 05:57 AM
Did you ever get a solution? I have that same glitch, all light color shades on the palette become pale blue.
Ensign
# 3
10-18-2013, 01:45 PM
This bug is definitely still in effect. Although somehow I managed to select one thing as white. But yeah now every light color instantly changes to cyan. And it's not just a certain amount of columns getting effected, because most every single yellow turns it while the gray shades don't if they are dark enough.
Ensign
It's stuff like this not getting fixed for months and months that makes what is a pretty excellent MMO annoying at times.
Rihannsu
# 5
11-02-2013, 08:57 AM
I can confirm the colour palette is bugged, at least on the KDF side. I cannot change our current fleet logo at all because even the colour that's already used is being automatically changed to light green/blue (whatever, ask a woman to identify it). I only managed to select a handful of colours, but most others I try to pick just won't work.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-04-2013, 08:14 AM
It's been like this since LoR was on Tribble.
Ensign
# 7 Still not fixed
07-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Just thought i would add that this issue is still not fixed lol and when i try and post a ticked through arc that doesnt work either