Empire Veteran
Been studying this ship and wondering, exactly what class does this ship seem to suit most?

It seems more tac-oriented when it comes the boff stations, yet the warp core for it seems to really favor scientists.

This is mainly looking for which class works better with in PVE and maybe some PVP.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 2
05-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Like the Dhelan, it's a jack of all trades.

You can put together a seriously sturdy gunship build that retains the capacity to output a very respectable amount of damage.

You can just as easily also put together an offensive support ship that keeps everything around it from dying.

The biggest downside I see for PvP is the turn rate.
Empire Veteran
# 3
05-24-2013, 12:03 PM
So basically whatever I pick it to be. Thanks. Now I'll have to figure out what I want to play with it..
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Captain
# 4
05-24-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
So basically whatever I pick it to be. Thanks. Now I'll have to figure out what I want to play with it..
I know it's not really a helpful answer, but on the other hand it does open up the ship to all manner of very creative power combinations.
Empire Veteran
# 5
05-24-2013, 12:59 PM
Honestly that answer gave me everything I needed to know .
Captain
# 6
05-24-2013, 03:55 PM
I actually had a different question, but also about the Adapted ships: what ship classes can equip its warp core? Specifically, can that warp core be used on a conventional Warbird, only on Starfleet and KDF ships, or only on the Adapted ships themselves?
Career Officer
# 7
05-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breadandcircuses View Post
I actually had a different question, but also about the Adapted ships: what ship classes can equip its warp core? Specifically, can that warp core be used on a conventional Warbird, only on Starfleet and KDF ships, or only on the Adapted ships themselves?
They are only equippable on the 2 specific ships. Adapted Destroyer and Adapted Battlecruiser. I know, big bummer.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Career Officer
# 8
05-24-2013, 05:37 PM
the included warp core lends itself along with the BO arrangements (on both) to be science heavy. They're the science ship I always wanted but never had.

..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino
Captain
# 9
05-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchaosbunnies View Post
They are only equippable on the 2 specific ships. Adapted Destroyer and Adapted Battlecruiser. I know, big bummer.
Too bad. Something to bypass the -40 power levels AND boost speed in sector space would be worth gambling with keys.