Ensign
# 11
05-23-2013, 04:31 PM
Well I found out my computer was freezing since the GPU was overheating. I had to turn all of the settings all of the way down and force my fan to go to 100% all of the time to prevent the crashing. I did notice some extreme background textures that the game is trying to draw for some reason (maybe that is why the GPUs are getting so over worked with the Legacy of Romulus update).

Before this update (1 day or less) I never had any issues even on the Tribble server with the higher quality settings. Not sure what they changed or what changed between the two servers.
Ensign
# 12
05-24-2013, 03:29 PM
It looks like by uninstalling my previous GPU driver, restarting, then reinstalling and restarting plus forcing the game to run in Windows XP compatibility mode it fixed my issue (plus does not look like any permanent damage to my GPU).
Ensign
# 13
05-24-2013, 05:24 PM
a fleetie and I have 6670 and 5770 cards respectively. We are crashing frequently for me its in a certain mission. we both are getting an issue where the curser no longer is synched with where it appears to be and game is somehow changing its size on screen for me it jumps to windowed maximized from fullscreen. He's getting the out of memory also and for me it just locks up or goes to desktop with a game client exe. no longer responding. just started other day never had problems till now.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-24-2013, 07:54 PM
Running a ATi Radeon HD 4850 Graphics card and i'm getting constant crashes even reset the ingame video settings to default. Never had this issue before and i was running the game on high quality. LOR it appears is more than my machine can run.

Imac 09
Quad core I5 2.66ghz
8gb ram 3gb in use as windows 7 won;t allow me anymore
Ati Radeon HD Graphics card

Bloody annoying crashing when in ESD/New Romulus orbit or sector space has yet to crash during a FE or STF But has crashed after exiting that mission and its tried to load me back into sector space or a social zone

Never had a single issue like this before the update

Last edited by supergirl1611; 05-24-2013 at 07:59 PM.