Ensign
# 21
05-24-2013, 09:20 PM
I got that exact same email today actually. I hope something can be done with this.
Career Officer
# 22
05-24-2013, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaineo3 View Post
I got that exact same email today actually. I hope something can be done with this.
Yeah. that part is called 'Soon (TM)'
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Career Officer
# 23
05-24-2013, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchioday View Post
I wonder if the Pay to Play players (Life subscribers )get on the game first
while the Free to play players are stuck in a 2-4 hour waiting list..lol
Mm.. lmao ;-))

I've been a lifetime subscriber since the option came out. Unlike most people that can log in game and get the "luxury" of ques or server not responding, I can't even log in. Haven't been able to log in since LoR first came.
<a href=http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5 target=_blank>http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5</a>
Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
Ensign
# 24
05-25-2013, 03:05 AM
Yesterday I bought 28 Euro of Zen Points to buy things for a single character (a Lt. Commander).

Then I went to Risa, entered the system and then visited the interior of my ship.

Then, when I wanted to go back to space, loading screen stopped at 94.07 and "server not responding".

I cannot log in my character since thursday because of this. If Perfect World was trying to convince me not to pay for their game any longer they succeeded.

I'm a subscriber (13 Euro) + 28 Euro Zen = 41 Euro thrown away. And this forum is so messed up that finding a specific "work in progress" section takes too much time.

BTW I play this game since launch, with many months away, but it is not the first time i gave money to PW. But if the problem continues for too long I'll just delete the whole game from my hard drive and so long.

I don't know how much PW likes a paying customer in a f2p game that is sick of this ****.

And no, starting a new char again is not the answer. I want to play with my Lt. Commander.
Ensign
# 25
05-25-2013, 03:57 AM
Strange bug is this. First it happend with my fleet character ... after I log in selected my character and pressed play button... the game started loading BUT at 94.1 it stopped to load... "SERVER NOT RESPONDING"

Well, I wanted to delete this "game" but one of my friends convienced me to start another char... ok I sad see the romulans... So I've started it again

Few days later I have the same problem with my Romulan char. Loading stopped at 94.1...

This is a joke guys. That's ok you use my internet connection to share this "game" I understand how expensive is a fast server... Just a tip for you players: disable "Pando Media Booster" it's a torrent client which are using your IC from the backround even the game is running or don't.

I beleived WOT (World of tanks) one of the worst programmed and optimized F2P games ... but not. This "game" is with it's horrible patch system and idiot bugs

I pay lots of euros for my habbit... in different games but won't for you guys Fortunately I've tested this game before I fallen with love with it... maybe after you will fix this pile of "bugs"... maybe...
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-25-2013, 09:03 AM
Day 4 is upon us for those who can't login, I think everyone should call these people on the phone and complain instead of doing online tickets. Like everything else on this game we are not top priority. I am wondering how many people are going to leave the game because of this BS. I gave myself a deadline of June 1, if nothing by then I am taking the game out of my computer and moving on. That should be plenty of time to get this fixed. I can only hope.

Grendel the Wise
USS ATTILA KHAN (NX-921911)