Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Captain
Where do you get a Warp Core other than the dilth store in a mission since Roms get one?Where do you get bio neural torpedo from as Roms get those as well?

What missions supply these for Feds and Klinks as well?

TY.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-25-2013, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
Where do you get a Warp Core other than the dilth store in a mission since Roms get one?Where do you get bio neural torpedo from as Roms get those as well?

TY.
I think the bio neural torpedo is from the new lock box, but I am unsure how/what it comes in e.g. the new ship, a reward pack etc.

As for a Warp Core, the only mission which I have seen that rewards one is from the Nimbus arc (last mission I think). Other then that, it is like any other drop - random chance.

The cost in the exchange will hopefully, within time, dunno how long, will come down, just like every other item has as more and more become available.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:

TY.
The torpedo for the federation is from a reward pack form a drop box they do have some on the exchange. it has very good damage but long cool down and at times it doesn't fire but starts cool down (misfires) i think this is from and old bug. Klingon side it comes with one of the c-store raiders but i cant remember off hand with (low Level Ship).

Warp cores you can get from those equipment supply vendors mostly in the ship yards
Lieutenant
# 4
05-25-2013, 12:23 PM
There's also a duty officer mission that will give a warp core. Check with your Engineering department head while your wandering the galaxy and you'll find it eventually. You can also join the DOFFJOBS chat channel for all your doffing needs. AFAIK it only gives up to Mk X purple warp cores, but they're pretty good and worth a pretty penny on the exchange, at least for a while.
Captain
# 5
05-25-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enterprise629 View Post
I think the bio neural torpedo is from the new lock box, but I am unsure how/what it comes in e.g. the new ship, a reward pack etc.
The Bio-Neural Warhead comes in a Reward Pack from the Donimion Lock Box (Master Keys, C-Store, ~100-125 Zen, no guaranteed rewards; or the Exchange) for Starfleet and FedRoms and from the purchase of the Qorgh Refit (C-Store, 1000 Zen) for the KDF and KDFRoms.

Warp Cores can be obtained from certain episodes on the second runthrough, found as random drops or purchased on the Exchange. You can also purchase basic ones from the shipyard or from doing the Experimental Warp Core Upgrade duty officer assignment.

Hope that helps a bit

Last edited by breadandcircuses; 05-25-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
05-25-2013, 12:58 PM
You may run into members of the Romulan commonwealth using bio neurals
This is because some have been issued by us to members.
Captain
# 7
05-25-2013, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the info on warp core got the one from the last Nimbus mission.

That is Bio Moluclar(sp) Torpedo.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Captain
# 8
05-25-2013, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the info on warp core got the one from the last Nimbus mission.

That is Bio Moluclar(sp) Torpedo.
THe Bio-Molecular torpedo launcher?

Thats a reward for the Romulan mission "Mind Games". At least I'm pretty sure that's the one, Fires green torps with a quick cooldown and I believe a DOT?
Captain
# 9
05-26-2013, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundrelic View Post
THe Bio-Molecular torpedo launcher?

Thats a reward for the Romulan mission "Mind Games". At least I'm pretty sure that's the one, Fires green torps with a quick cooldown and I believe a DOT?
Confirm, its mk VI if you do the mission on par level (i think level 18?), so id assume if you do it at a higher level it will scale up accordingly.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 10
05-26-2013, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Confirm, its mk VI if you do the mission on par level (i think level 18?), so id assume if you do it at a higher level it will scale up accordingly.
Still love the Hyper plasma torp though XD.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.