Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Ensign
# 21
05-24-2013, 02:29 AM
Interesting Information about the automatic stipends.

But wouldn't it be better to inform your customers via E-Mail about this Change?

Thereby you would have avoided a lot of Support Calls on this Topic I think.

At least for me I just found this thread after having created a Support call because I didn't get my stipend for May.

So I assume that I did get my stipend earlier and haven't noticed it.

However knowing about this Change would have been helpful for me when considering making a call to Support.

Also a log in your Accoutn page which Shows the last stipends you get and when would be very useful.
Empire Veteran
# 22 Missing Stipend
05-24-2013, 01:01 PM
After having my ticket responded to twice with the same answer "The issue appears to have been resolved" (but it has not been resolved) I don't feel like I am getting anywhere with the ticket/support option. I don't know why they say the issue has been resolved I still have the same amount of zen I have had since April Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon as I was looking forward to buying some keys. I currently feel like I should find a wall and bash my head on it.....lol

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
Career Officer
# 23 Missing Stipend
05-25-2013, 10:06 AM
I Havent Gotten My 500 Monthly Stipend For The Last 2 Months

April And March I Didnt Get Any And Still Waiting For This Months
Career Officer
# 24
05-25-2013, 10:11 AM
See this thread here for info on the missing/duplicate stipends. If you still haven't gotten your stipends, use the link in that post to open a billing ticket. They're the only ones that can help you I'm afraid.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Career Officer
# 25
05-25-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehlatkitten01 View Post
I Havent Gotten My 500 Monthly Stipend For The Last 2 Months

April And March I Didnt Get Any And Still Waiting For This Months
Same here... Anyone else?
Ensign
# 26
05-25-2013, 10:20 AM
I had this issue too a few months back, and also its happening now too (normally i get it on the 23), and all they said to me was that I did get it... and closed the ticket. Is there a way to see the actual history of deposits?
Career Officer
# 27
05-25-2013, 11:06 AM
i havent gotten my stipend for
march or april and im still waiting on this months
Lieutenant
# 28
05-25-2013, 12:16 PM
A question, Brandon. Is there a rhyme or reason as to when/how these get distributed? As in, first of the month, week after subscription date, something like that?
A map of known space, circa 2405 <--- Note where Iconia is. It's nowhere near Starbase 39.
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
05-25-2013, 01:09 PM
The lack of updates about the stipend become really problematic. We are losing deals and being forced to pay money to buy zen.

I've already opened a ticket reporting the problem. But even if the payment is automatic, consumers have no way to access a proper report of payments of the Stipends for a better monitoring. I requested this in other ticket, because Crypt don't have other way to get this type of info.

As exemple, I did not get my stipend this month and don't get any "extra" in the past month. I'll probably lose the promotion of lockbox keys in the C-store, while I am paying for gold.

In this case, what is the position of the Crypt in this problem? Being affected by a system failure and lose promotions, is horrible, more if you are paying for a feature that you don't get correctly.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Rihannsu
# 30
05-25-2013, 02:16 PM
I don't know what it is so hard for PWE to have something that just shows you your stipend transactions that way you know if you got them or not. Its not like anyone stares at their zen everyday going did I get my 500 today or not and by the time you realize if you have gotten it or not you forgot how much zen you had to begin with. Then you mail PWE asking them about it and wait their reply to hear you got your stipend and for all you know you did or didn't because its not like you get to have a detailed record of you transactions like a bank account.