Commander
Do the Romulans have lore missions with dilithium rewards? I can't find them on the at the fleet base, or New Romulus.

Thanks
Captain
# 2
05-25-2013, 10:12 AM
Roms use the Dilthium missions of their allies: dailies, STFs, Foundry, Exploration, PvP, etc.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 3
05-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Not if you go KDF, it seems. There's no Lore, no PvP, no Empire Defense. In fact, Klingons, period, can't apparently PvP until L21+. If you try to challenge anyone or anything before then, it will print an error about "parameters invalid". Apparently they forgot to clean this up when moving KDF's start point.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
05-25-2013, 11:26 AM
I think he's refering to the lore datachips with the contents of "The path to 2409" we obtain daily and answer for dilithium. Am I right OP?

If I'm right about what you're asking, I think those can be done at the academy of your ally faction. However, I don't know if those are availible on New Romulus or the Flotilla, so if anyone knows of a console/officer that gives us lore missions in New Romulus Command, please share it with us.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Commander
# 5
05-25-2013, 11:39 AM
I tried to get the lore mission on chronos and it was not available to my romulan character
Commander
# 6
05-26-2013, 08:12 AM
I have been able to send Romulan and Klingon lore datachips to my Romulan character from my Fed and KDF toons. The Romulan was able to use them without a problem. I think there is a way to get datachips, but perhaps my character isn't at the right level yet.
Republic Veteran
# 7
05-26-2013, 09:36 AM
Weird. I did this during the event Friday, and my Fed-Rom was able to pick up and complete the mission.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.