Ensign
# 1 Skills
05-25-2013, 05:51 PM
I just got promoted from LT. and I have a respec token. Should I respec and take all the LT skill points and use them in the Centurian column or should I just put my new skill points in the Centurian comumn and leave the LT skills alone?
Captain
# 2
05-25-2013, 11:27 PM
I would advise you to save your respec tokens and carry on as you are. They are worth their weight in gold once you reach level 50. Before that respeccing is largely irrelevant.

The skill points system works by having a minimum spend in each column so you can't just move them like you have suggested. The game wouldn't let you do it anyway.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Captain
# 3
05-26-2013, 10:12 AM
Save your respecs for major rebuilds of your skills. And the lower rank skills are still very viable and useful for the entire game.
Republic Veteran
# 4
05-26-2013, 10:21 AM
also. you need to spend a certain amount of skill points in the lower ranks to unlock access to the higher rank skills... so respeccing and trying to put ALL your skill points in a higher level skills wont work.

also you have to spend a certain amount in ground. you can put a majority in ground if you wish and max those out, but few people find ground combat enjoyable enough to stuff ground and skip space. most people only put the bare minimum for ground and focus on space.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.