Ensign
# 1 Character login screen
05-26-2013, 03:09 PM
Hi,

is there a FAQ somewhere about the new character login screen? I've gotten one answer in zone chat, but two more questions elude me:

Q: How do I determine which Bridge Officers appear on the character login screen?
A: Your default ground crew under the stations tab.

Q: Each department (Tac, Sci, Eng) has multiple poses/equipments they can show up with on the login screen. What determines the choice of this?
A: ???

Q: What determines which order the Bridge Officers are positioned in around the captain?
Career Officer
# 2
05-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by merchisamy View Post
Hi,

is there a FAQ somewhere about the new character login screen? I've gotten one answer in zone chat, but two more questions elude me:

Q: How do I determine which Bridge Officers appear on the character login screen?
A: Your default ground crew under the stations tab.

Q: Each department (Tac, Sci, Eng) has multiple poses/equipments they can show up with on the login screen. What determines the choice of this?

Q: What determines which order the Bridge Officers are positioned in around the captain?

Just guessing here but

#1: I would imagine that it would work like this; If you have a Commander Tac, a Lt. Commander Tac and a Lt. Science, then the Tac BOFF's would be the ones to show up on the selection screen.

#2. I would assume it is dependent entirely on the profession of the BOFF, whether that's Science, Tactical or Engineering. You can't actually select a new pose for them, they just seem to have standardised ones.

#3. As with the first one, the BOFF that holds the highest rank on your ship would be on the left, the second highest, to your right.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Sig by my better half.