Ensign
I am a healer and I used to click player portraits in stf's to select them so I can use (heal) skills on them. I can't do that anymore for some reason.

Can anyone tell me what options to set so that works again? Right now I can only click a friendly ship in space for healing. Is this a bug?

Thanks for any advice.
Captain
# 2
05-26-2013, 10:34 AM
You need to click on the Portrait image of the character to select them in the team window. If you click any where else in the player box, it won't select.
Captain
# 3
05-26-2013, 02:19 PM
This is a bug, and has been reported. My healer was having trouble with this as well.
Captain
# 4
05-26-2013, 02:35 PM
Right-clicking on the portrait in team window seems to work, to put them as your "focus".

butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
Temperance Brennan, "A building"
Empire Veteran
# 5
05-26-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlnyghthawk View Post
Right-clicking on the portrait in team window seems to work, to put them as your "focus".
^Indeed this seems to be the only current solution I have found that works.
Career Officer
# 6
05-26-2013, 04:24 PM
I had the same issue running my first eSTF since LOR. You can press the Function keys to scroll through the list of teammates.

F1 = yourself, always.
F2, F3, F4, F5 will be one of your teammates.
Ensign
# 7
05-26-2013, 05:42 PM
This is indeed not good and I find myself in the precarious situation of just running foundry missions from this point on. If I can't help and heal others in stf's via mouse then there is no point.

I am sorry but the function method will not work for me. I have a rather unusual setup -after four MMO's I find it is the best setup for my personal config and as much as I have tried over and over I simply can not control the "standard" config without getting myself killed ten times over. I always "overshoot" the function keys if I were to try to activate after using my bindings for boff abilities and maneuvers and end up hitting the Escape Key and for some reason that locks up my whole machine and requires a hard reboot.