Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Cryptic Studios Team
Greetings Captains,

We will be performing a maintenance on Monday, May 27, at 7:00 a.m. PDT to deploy the next round of stability updates. We anticipate that this maintenance will take approximately two hours.

Q&A

What happened to Branflakes?

He's off on a quick away mission, but he'll be back very soon!

Why is another maintenance necessary, and why at this time?

We do understand that this time is unfortunately inconvenient for some of our players, though in this particular situation we have server-side maintenance tasks that need to be performed ASAP in order to ensure a smooth play experience for everyone. We will do our best to complete this maintenance as quickly as we can in hopes of keeping the downtime to a minimum.

Thanks for your patience and support!

-Dezstravus and the Star Trek Online Team
Ensign
# 2
05-26-2013, 07:08 PM
Then can I get into Mirror?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
05-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Fix the PVE Queue...that's all I ask...

47th Defense Division:Special Ops
Fleet Director
Captain
# 4
05-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Mail. Fix the Mail. Please move heaven and earth to fix the mail.
HAIL HYDRA! Kirk's Protege 10/26/13 http://www.dtfleet.com
Career Officer
# 5
05-26-2013, 07:28 PM
We do understand that this time is unfortunately inconvenient for some of our players.

- No really? just landing a maint right at game time europe, thats smart... and then not even compensating for it.

though in this particular situation we have server-side maintenance tasks that need to be performed ASAP in order to ensure a smooth play experience for everyone. We will do our best to complete this maintenance as quickly as we can in hopes of keeping the downtime to a minimum.

every day there has been a 2 hour or more maintanence
every day you say the same bull**** reason, server stability etc.
When do you think its gonna be obvious that the servers are just not stable at all and that
you are playing whack-a-mole trying to fix the issues.

I am a gold paying member, in europe, the losst of 2 hours per day in a week means that there is gone 10 hours of game time. That means that I have paid for game time that is not being compensated back to me in any way shape or form.

If this had been US and you had shut it down then you would definately come up with some kind of compensation for the lack of gametime.

I am serious fed up with the bull that is coming out of cryptics mouth and I do not believe a single word thats said about "server stability" and jackshiiit.

Poney up the missing amount of hours and I might be kinder.

I filed a support ticket with Cryptic cause the 30 keys from my legacy pack had vabished during the mess at start, that ticket suddenly just vanished, it was erased after 5 days.
So I had to make enother ticket and wait additional days and that to me is utter horse crap.

Get it done, shut down the fudging servers for a 24 hour shutdown and fix the ******n problem once and for all, shutting it down 2 hours per day at game prime time is just idiotic and pissing people off.
Ensign
# 6
05-26-2013, 07:30 PM
At this point, you should probably call for reinforcements.
Captain
# 7
05-26-2013, 07:33 PM
if you want to stop people from raging, then fix the two biggest bugs: Mail and PVE
Career Officer
# 8
05-26-2013, 07:33 PM
How about doing what has to get done/resolved one time, instead of multiple times. I mean really, I love seeing things get fixed but the amount of times you guys have to bring things down should of been resolved by now. I mean first time if you have to take it down for 5 hrs or 7 to get it done, do it, but get it fixed. You guys are dropping the ball on this expansion hugely, and were not even talken about gameplay bugs that have yet to be fixed...

Just some quality feedback here, not a rant.

Lets get this stuff fixed up soon pls..
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 9
05-26-2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezstravus View Post
Greetings Captains,

We will be performing a maintenance on Monday, May 27, at 7:00 a.m. PDT to deploy the next round of stability updates. We anticipate that this maintenance will take approximately two hours.

Q&A

What happened to Branflakes?

He's off on a quick away mission, but he'll be back very soon!

Why is another maintenance necessary, and why at this time?

We do understand that this time is unfortunately inconvenient for some of our players, though in this particular situation we have server-side maintenance tasks that need to be performed ASAP in order to ensure a smooth play experience for everyone. We will do our best to complete this maintenance as quickly as we can in hopes of keeping the downtime to a minimum.

Thanks for your patience and support!

-Dezstravus and the Star Trek Online Team
Yeah, we have heard this one before.
Cryptic's promise of a full Klingon factionHawks: "The big problem is Cryptic didn't know what big IP they bought when they took over STO in the first place. The end result we are playing today. Cryptic was and will never be the right company for a Star Trek MMO."Death of a Fleet

Last edited by aoav160; 05-27-2013 at 04:46 AM.
Lieutenant
# 10
05-26-2013, 07:41 PM
someone said you have head this one before......like really?

if your going to insult everyone at-least spell it right. without making yourself seem like some kind of pervert who's just talking to be talking
Closed Thread