Career Officer
# 1 Atmospheric Confusion
05-25-2013, 02:45 AM
I am after some Nukara Marks. I have read the Release Notes from May 21 onward, but I'm confused by these parts:

"Earn Nukara Marks by completing the following:
Rhi Atmosphere Event*
*These events award a choice of Romulan, Nukara, or Fleet Marks and a small amount of additional Fleet Marks."

"Atmosphere Assault
Select from Romulan or Fleet marks for your reward."

The PVE queue has an entry for Atmosphere Assault, which says takes place on Rhi, but nowhere do I find something called "Rhi Atmosphere Event". I did an AA run, but as it says the choice is only Rom or Fleet Marks.

So where is the Nukara-bearing mission?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
05-25-2013, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfreeman98 View Post
I am after some Nukara Marks. I have read the Release Notes from May 21 onward, but I'm confused by these parts:

"Earn Nukara Marks by completing the following:
Rhi Atmosphere Event*
*These events award a choice of Romulan, Nukara, or Fleet Marks and a small amount of additional Fleet Marks."

"Atmosphere Assault
Select from Romulan or Fleet marks for your reward."

The PVE queue has an entry for Atmosphere Assault, which says takes place on Rhi, but nowhere do I find something called "Rhi Atmosphere Event". I did an AA run, but as it says the choice is only Rom or Fleet Marks.

So where is the Nukara-bearing mission?
Only PVE queue missions that have tholians in them give you the choice of nukara marks like azura nebula.
@stargate_wars

Last edited by stostargatewars; 05-25-2013 at 03:04 AM.
Career Officer
# 3
05-26-2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stostargatewars View Post
Only PVE queue missions that have tholians in them give you the choice of nukara marks like azura nebula.
Thank you I too was struggling with this.
Career Officer
# 4
05-26-2013, 12:49 PM
So the official Release Notes are wrong - got it, thanks.
Captain
# 5
05-26-2013, 01:34 PM
I wish the Atmospheric mission gave Nukara marks. I love doing it, but it doesn't really give me anything I need.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-27-2013, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
I wish the Atmospheric mission gave Nukara marks. I love doing it, but it doesn't really give me anything I need.
Agreed. Its a lot of fun, new, and we haven't had anything like it. But, I wish I could get Nukara marks out of it, considering how much of a pain they are to grind. It's doubly confusing when you consider that the other multi-mark reward missions give out Nukara, but this one doesn't. Hopefully it'll get changed, but I won't hold my breath.