Ensign
Hi,

I am a new player to STO who wants to play and see various aspects of STO to confirm whether I can enjoy this game. I have been looking to see a build which allows me to start as a silver player and enjoy all PVE aspects of the game. I have found few links here and there like Reditt URL1 and Reditt URL2. I got confused with the new changes in LoR. So could someone parse through these and confirm whether these builds are still valid?(heard something that the traits have changed). My thanks to those who have taken the time to read through this content.

Cheers and have a nice day
Career Officer
# 2
05-27-2013, 07:58 AM
TBH a member of my fleet has stuck with his lvl40 ship (star cruiser) and has only used equipment bought through the exchange and made a mint selling drops....... Yesterday he bought a key, opened 1 box and got a Tal Shiar Destroyer.... (well done Steve).

You can enjoy this game very much on a zero $$$ budget and you will make enough in game to purchase ships comparable if not better than those found on C-Store....

Ask anybody who is flying the Mobius Destroyer or the Adapted Tal Shiar Destroyer......
Career Officer
# 3
05-27-2013, 07:59 AM
I Should also mention he kicks butt in PvE PvP and most other things...... once you start the rep system. things get better and more powerful