Republic Veteran
# 21
05-25-2013, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliendejour View Post
There is one actual skirt on the Romulan side, but you have to buy the TOS costume on the C-store. It runs about 550 and it's called 22nd Century or something like that.
Yes but it has horrible clipping making it only usable with handful of tops at best. So please add some more options or give bunasa death!
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
05-26-2013, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlg73 View Post
Yes but it has horrible clipping making it only usable with handful of tops at best. So please add some more options or give bunasa death!
Ya death doesnt sound so bad at 130 am....

anyway...

fix our existing skirts ....and get us romulans some skirts to wear!

not the 1 half skirt dress that doesnt look right with any pair of crap boots we get or jacket tops nor the TOS skirt that has horrid clipping issues with anything and still doesnt match really anything either....

I mean if you take the time to design it why not put it ingame....choose ally screen clearly shows the fed ally in a fed allied jacket with MATCHING SKIRT and the kdf ally shows the kdf allied jacket and fingerless gloves...they got the gloves...wheres my skirt tho?

get the fed allied skirt ingame...whip up some other skirt that either side can use that looks decent with at least a few tops...and give us a pair of nice skin tight boots that dont make me look like im going fly fishing (all the boot options currently available)

And once again as a side note...why was the off duty and formal tabs removed for the romulans? we had it on test and i was able to make some decent looks with the merc stuff and robes...we rommies arent even allowed robes unless we have the tier 3 embassy robes...which im pretty sure...we cant use.

SKIRTS...my food replicator rations for some damn SKIRTS
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-26-2013, 01:46 PM
So wheres the skirt thats is show in the pic of the Fed ally?

Join date July 08
Rihannsu
# 24
05-26-2013, 01:55 PM
There definitely should be more skirt and clothing options for Romulan females. I was honestly disappointed when I wanted to give me female Boffs a variety of looks and saw how restricted the options were.
Rihannsu
# 25
05-26-2013, 09:03 PM
So lets start with adding the skirt. Simple, easy, no-brainer. Make it so.

Then from there, we can go with skants and skorts and LOTS of other clothing customization options for Romulans AND the KDF!
Captain
# 26
05-27-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post
And once again as a side note...why was the off duty and formal tabs removed for the romulans? we had it on test and i was able to make some decent looks with the merc stuff and robes...
Yeah, that one's kinda annoying - why DON'T the KDF and Romulans have 'Off-Duty' and 'Formal' options (Ignoring the Romuan 'Formal' outfit that's actually just a pre-Republic uniform option), only the Federation?

The current formal options, I can understand for KDF not having - a Klingon in a suit is a bit of a stretch... But Worf and Kahless both wear robes, which are 'Off-Duty' outfits, and the Mercenary 'Off-Duty' outfits can work with any race (Imagine a crew of Gorn, Letheans, Orions and Nausicaans without a Klingon on board, great for the Mercenary Off-Duty outfit for the Captain to wear).

But the Romulans could use it all - they have the 23rd Century (Listed as 22nd... why?) uniforms, but remember - the Female Commander from "Enterprise Incident" changed into a dress when she was trying to seduce Spock into joining the Star Empire and handing over the Enterprise. Plus, the Off-Duty outfits (Mercenary especially) fit in great with the other pre-Republic outfits that Romulans can choose during character creation. It's not that hard a stretch to imagine a Romulan Mercenary hired to help provide security for the Virinat colony while it's rebuilding and choosing to stay afterwards until the Elachi/Tal Shiar attack happened...
Starfleet Veteran
# 27
05-27-2013, 10:24 AM
Well as a side note...the offduty and formal options are under the HEAD option...not UNIFORM option....

lets just be honest bout this...there was nothing wrong with the original character tailor screens...but now there is...the simple fact you cant even zoom nearly as well as before...dumb dumb dumb

But to point out...the formal and off duty options screw up your character and stuff, its a pain its like no thats not what you looked like you looked like this issue....sometimes i can get it to load my old look back and than work from that point other times not...its like trying to do any pve queue...cross fingers hope for best

anyway...as I have stated several times...

wheres the damn skirts? It was designed and created so where is it? (FED ALLY PICTURE)

I always have troubles trying to upload pictures here so if someone else can id appreciate it...

SKIRTS
Rihannsu
# 28
05-27-2013, 11:52 AM
I also would like to have more female clothing options. I don't get why it is so limited? Perhaps most people playing are male, but we want something nice to look at!
Apply for membership at the
Join our cause now!
Ensign
# 29
05-27-2013, 06:07 PM
In the future, all female combat officers must wear miniskirts!
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
05-28-2013, 10:19 AM
Yeah, the skirt from the mentioned picture needs to be added for the Romulan faction. It was obviously intended to be a part of the outfit for females as the artwork for it has been done. I have no idea why it's not availible, I hope it's somekind of bug/glitch that can easily be fixed.

And please Cryptic, don't dare pulling the warrior's skirt stunt on this one, we have many things to waste lobi on as it is. This needs to be a part of the Fed.-alligned outfit and any other skirts you add in the future should go to C-Store.