There are several *severe* overall problems with displaying/assigning boffs. I'll separate the issues:
- Department Boffs don't show correctly. You get contacted by pretty much everyone on your boff team, except the Department Heads you chose.
- Bridge officers no longer take their correct, assigned place on the bridge. Some may show up; but half of them don't (or they're the wrong ones).
- Away-team members, same deal: some may show up; but half of them don't (or they're the wrong ones).
As a result of the above, the following things happen too:
- Only 2 away-team members are selected by default. In fact, the menu is glichy in this regard.
- More menu-glitchiness with regard to station positions: half of the time, the first 2 or so boff stations do not appear (or seem empty).
- And sometimes stations are truly emptied! Like when I changed a bridge, the other day: upon return, all station positions were emptied!
I didn't want to necro a thread or anything, but it wasn't archived and it didn't make much sense to open a new thread on an existing topic.
I've also noticed this issue and it is a bit unnerving. My away team is set up fine, but it was unusual going to my alliance bridge and half the bridge crew is random crewman rather than my over a dozen BOFFs.
And the issue with the department heads on the DOFF screen isn't game breaking but it is annoying. If you guys could give it a once over it would be greatly appreciated.