Empire Veteran
# 11
05-27-2013, 12:59 PM
i cant find any pvp wrapers on my fed/rom ether, and im a subcommander now. ive talked to all the pvp contacts on k7 and they have nothing for me. wait, i never did talk to wildman yet, maybe i need to do that. been so long since i have had to do this
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 12
05-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Don't have the wrappers (3x Arena/3x C&H), but each day there's the daily...though, I didn't look before 50. I knew the Ker'rat wrappers weren't going to be there, so I didn't bother looking for anything else since I don't do sub-50 PvP (I don't even do the Ker'rat wrappers until 50, saving them up to knock out in one shot).
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Rihannsu
# 13
05-28-2013, 01:45 AM
cryptic/someone fixed this for me (at least partially)

i now do have access to 3 PVP missions!

thank you!

what about the other KDF missions for our Romulans?
still no tutorial PVP...

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-28-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
cryptic/someone fixed this for me (at least partially)

i now do have access to 3 PVP missions!

thank you!

what about the other KDF missions for our Romulans?
still no tutorial PVP...
Death/Kill Dailies?

It is ridicolous that still no one from Cryptic gave an answer. InGame Ticket still does not function.
This is Crypticverse...
Captain
# 15
05-29-2013, 03:31 PM
Pretty weird that the Romulans aren't getting these missions.
The Somraw, K'tinga, D'Kyr, D7, Kumari, and T'Varo are all older than the Constitution Refit and yet they are tier 5. The rule needs to change.
Captain
# 16
05-29-2013, 04:01 PM
This happened before LoR. I tried to get the mission from that guy at Ganalda. I had to talk to him several times and click every button before any tutorial unlocked. Not sure if that's a bug but it unlocked some tutorials for me. Eh... I probably won't go through that again.
**~Reality under scrutiny~**
@haudace
Fed Fleet: Operation Omega Task Force | KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Commander
# 17
05-30-2013, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
i cant find any pvp wrapers on my fed/rom ether, and im a subcommander now. ive talked to all the pvp contacts on k7 and they have nothing for me. wait, i never did talk to wildman yet, maybe i need to do that. been so long since i have had to do this
I finally discovered that you do indeed have to talk to Wildman first. No mission is listed on the hail tab, but if you just go talk to her, you willl find she does indeed have the mission for you.
Rihannsu
# 18
05-30-2013, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassguitar View Post
I finally discovered that you do indeed have to talk to Wildman first. No mission is listed on the hail tab, but if you just go talk to her, you willl find she does indeed have the mission for you.
going to test that later today. will inform you. ty for the tip.

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Captain
# 19
05-30-2013, 08:30 AM
KDF-Rom versions of these are all bugged, along with many other KDF dailies and repeatables. Because it's KDF. On top of that, KDF-PvP doesn't actually work before the old starting level of 21, because when they dropped KDF to start at level 1 instead, even though it says PvP becomes available at around level 5, and the mission shows up (for KDF only, NOT K-ROM), you can't actually challenge! Pressing the Challenge button just vomits out a "parameters invalid". Attempting to be invited to a match says that you don't qualify. So you can't actually PvP. I have no idea if the queues actually work or not, because they're always dead.
Empire Veteran
# 20
05-30-2013, 08:38 AM
have people completed the episodes.. I think some of the rewards/missions may be tied to those

EMT - Mostly a KDF player