Commander
# 331
05-22-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Apparently it's because it's broken, and instead of actually working for their money, Cryptic decides to remove the feature completely.
In there defence; I have noticed alot of glitches with the Import ability, I just hope they repair it this time instead of making us wait only to get another faulty ability.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Rihannsu
# 332
05-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Apparently it's because it's broken, and instead of actually working for their money, Cryptic decides to remove the feature completely.
They're in the process of fixing the feature. It will return when they finish fixing it.

As for why they felt the need to take it down.... no idea. Perhaps the glitches were worse than we thought?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 333
05-24-2013, 06:43 PM
Anyone played my mission yet?

For all the Authors I sent an Important Message; http://sto.persistent.foundry.shivtr...essages/800839
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Last edited by rickysmith1; 05-26-2013 at 06:34 AM.
Captain
# 334
05-30-2013, 05:28 AM
I will be, shortly. (see the mail on the PFP site)

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Retired STO Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
PvP: PvP Boot Camp, the best newbie oriented training initiative in STO!
Commander
# 335
05-30-2013, 06:01 AM
Dark, I would love to take part in this. Not sure what areas of need faction wise you still have so I would be open to any. (Terran Empire might be kind of fun) @glassguitar in game
Commander
# 336
05-30-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassguitar View Post
Dark, I would love to take part in this. Not sure what areas of need faction wise you still have so I would be open to any. (Terran Empire might be kind of fun) @glassguitar in game
Terran Empire is taken mate, as are all the major powers lol
Though after season one the Dominion will be open for the taking!
It is worth noting, it doesn't have to be a major power, we have one person doing it for the Betazoids and two races (Ask'kaaar & Tal) created by the Authors. You could do the Ferasans, Talarians, the Gorn rebels! Theres already a Romulan one picked, but whilst one of you do the Empire, the other could do the Republic!

Here is a list of the chosen factions so far;
1.United Federation of Planets (rickysmith1)
2.Klingon Empire (drkfrontiers)
3.Dominion :: OPEN ::
4.Cardassian (vexravus)
5.Romulans (markhawkman)
6.Borg (heissenburg)
7.Ferengi (fu11ofstars)
8.Undine (rickysmith1)
9.Ask'kaar Republic (thay8472)
10.Terran Empire (thay8472)
11. Tholian (sethpower121)
12. Betazoids (apocalypse2001)
13. Tal (talzerotwo)

It is worth noting, we are planning on releasing the first Season about two - three weeks after the Foundry comes back online.

Captain
# 337
05-30-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassguitar View Post
Awesomeness -

We just waiting on Foundry to start-up and then check to see whats broken and such then full steam ahead! Woot!

And YES MORE FACTIONS AND STORIES WELCOME!

I'm hoping that a "living galaxy" emerges in time with ongoing factional stories and plots

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 05-30-2013 at 11:09 AM.
Commander
# 338 What did you just say?
05-30-2013, 11:10 AM
..."woot!"

>> >> >>

A 'living galaxy' idea those sound awsome, I can actually imagine a few years from now people posting comments on other Persistent projects saying; "Good, but it isnt no Dark Frontiers".

Survivor of Romulus
# 339
05-30-2013, 11:16 AM
If he wants to do the Terran Empire thats fine with me. My self proclaimed superior faction will keep his on their knees
Commander
# 340
05-30-2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
If he wants to do the Terran Empire thats fine with me. My self proclaimed superior faction will keep his on their knees
Oh OK, I figured after the events of your Mirror Series, you would be territorial over it! lol

This has just given me the inspiration, in the second season the UFP President will get his eyes opened and forced to take action against the Klingons.
Perhaps the Klingons choice to avoid getting the UFP involved until their ready is changed when they are attacked by what they think are Starfleet ships... turns out the T.E. are back and bad baby!

Last edited by rickysmith1; 05-30-2013 at 12:17 PM.