Ensign
# 1 Possible cross-game Zen issue?
05-28-2013, 08:30 PM
Prior to the Memorial Day weekend, I had an even amount of Zen in my STO wallet. I have not made any transactions either through the C-Store or through the dilithium exchange for a while. Today, I noticed my wallet was 50 Zen short.

Interestingly, I did place about 50 Zen on the Astral Diamond exchange in Neverwinter over the weekend.

Given that I don't do much (if any) currency trading, I find the discrepancy worrying. I find how well it synchs up with actions taken in a different game even more troublesome. I tried opening a ticket, but the support site (surprise surprise) is broken and will allow no submissions. Any ideas on how to report this? And has anyone else noticed anything similar?
Career Officer
# 2
05-28-2013, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captexpendable View Post
Prior to the Memorial Day weekend, I had an even amount of Zen in my STO wallet. I have not made any transactions either through the C-Store or through the dilithium exchange for a while. Today, I noticed my wallet was 50 Zen short.

Interestingly, I did place about 50 Zen on the Astral Diamond exchange in Neverwinter over the weekend.
Now are you talking about your account Zen balance in the STO Z-Store (which is bound to STO), or the PWE Zen Wallet, which applies to ALL PWE games?

If it is the PWE Wallet, then you should check the transaction history log of the Wallet, and see if a transfer is recorded...

Last edited by grouchyotaku; 05-28-2013 at 09:51 PM.
Ensign
# 3
05-29-2013, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
Now are you talking about your account Zen balance in the STO Z-Store (which is bound to STO), or the PWE Zen Wallet, which applies to ALL PWE games?

If it is the PWE Wallet, then you should check the transaction history log of the Wallet, and see if a transfer is recorded...
The shortage is in my STO store balance. Which is why I'm so concerned, because this should not be in any way possible. I did just check my PWE Wallet just in case; that doesn't show any transaction history in the past 6 months. You're right though, I should have been clearer on that point.

Any ideas on how to bring this to Cryptic's attention, since they still haven't fixed their CS site?
Career Officer
# 4
05-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captexpendable View Post

Any ideas on how to bring this to Cryptic's attention, since they still haven't fixed their CS site?
Its actually PWE you need to talk to, as their in charge of Zen... Try opening a thread in the Billing section of the PWE Tech Support Forum...

http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
Captain
# 5
05-29-2013, 07:53 PM
To be honest all support and any links there too are complete and utter crap. they will constantly either redirect you or redirect you so many times your browser just gives up. The best thing to do is Email support directly although in many peoples experience it's not that great.

I'd add the Email address but it's kind of impossible to find at the moment.... go figure.

I know there used to be a single pool with C-points that let you use the Cash bought points on either game, but sadly it was removed. I say sadly because Champions is in such a sorry state that i would gladly move any points i could from there to here. Maybe this glitched and caused your issue? If you can't find the Email address try to contact a GM on the game itself and they should be able to give it to you.
Captain
Ensign
# 7
05-30-2013, 04:11 PM
I was able to get the email address from one of Bran's other postings; I've sent in a report and gotten confirmation it's in queue, but I suspect that will be the end of it.

Interestingly, it's not the redirect error stopping me from sending it in through normal channels; I can't even get that far. The pulldown menu to select what game you're complaining about? It doesn't work. Click a game and it just ignores the selection. And since that's a mandatory field, game over.

(I'm prone to suspect it's not a bug, it's a feature they're using to keep their numbers low, but I'm in a foul mood due to outside factors, so take a shaker of salt for that.)