Career Officer
# 1 Faction Kit Graphics
05-30-2013, 11:03 PM
One thing I've noticed since playing through LoR is that Romulan characters seem to be sporting the same graphics for personal kit as the Federation (e.g. red tactical kits and blue holographic science kits).

Would it not make more sense to have these graphics become unique to the Romulans/Remans in that the tactical kits would have dark green in place of their red parts and the science kits would have clear green holographic panels instead of blue ones? I'm pretty sure the same applies to engineering kits as well, but I don't have an engineering toon to try this out on.

Anyone else have an opinion on the matter?
Captain
# 2
05-31-2013, 12:10 AM
Frankly the KDF has never had Kit visuals as far as i know, so i'm surprised the romulans even have them. It's ridiculous how little effort Cryptic is willing to put into things at times before releasing them.

I think that each faction would definitely be better suited having their own visual styles for the kits.
Captain
# 3
05-31-2013, 06:12 AM
As far as I know only Fed Romulans have kit graphics.
Those that have aligned with the KDF sadly have none at all.
Career Officer
# 4
05-31-2013, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senatorvreenak View Post
As far as I know only Fed Romulans have kit graphics.
Those that have aligned with the KDF sadly have none at all.
As I don't roll a KDF toon I wasn't aware of that fact. That said, I agree that all three factions should have their own faction-specific kit graphics, even if it is just re-colorations of the original Federation visuals.

Possibilities-

Federation: Red Tactical, Orange Engineering, Blue Science
Klingon: Brown Tactical, Dark Brown Engineering, Dark Red Science
Romulan: Dark Green Tactical, Gray Engineering, Green Science