Captain
# 1 my awful fanfics for STO...
05-18-2013, 04:49 AM
Why we Fought-a brief piece from the Cardassian wars, backstory.

In the Shadow of the Light an Enrico Montoya story, featuring Sa'ana and Alenis Meru

Orrorsh Where we find that Defera is just like disneyland...

"All of Our Tomorrows"[ a one-shot short tangentially related to the rest fo the stories. We may see Sa'ana again...

Coolng ...and where we find that politics can be complicated...

and good doesn't always reward...

Pear Shaped...things can go very wrong...

A Family Matter...and good intentions go awry.

Dinner With Sa'ana after "A Brittle World"

The Road to Ruin By Sander223, with setting notes and characters from this series, runs concurrently with "A Family Matter" and is a continuation of themes from the previous four stories.

The Chase Complete!

This is What you Get when...
I figured I needed to put together some quick references so that I can stop getting names and dates wrong.

Pending: "Sins of the Fathers" (Knightraider6), "Speaking with the Dead" (with Sander233)
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

Last edited by patrickngo; 10-03-2013 at 09:42 PM.
Captain
Captain
# 3
05-18-2013, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrscarlet View Post
Awful says you!
Thank you.
Captain
# 4
05-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Updated to include a collaborative effort written by Sander223 in the same 'verse.
Captain
# 5
05-19-2013, 04:39 PM
In Progress:

A Brittle World
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
05-19-2013, 08:14 PM
You think those are awful? Steve (Top Ten FTW) saw himself as a Klingon during the Klingon Civil War.
Captain
# 7
05-22-2013, 05:37 PM
Chronology speaking, the events in the following stories are happening at roughly the same time:

"The Road To Ruin"
"A Family Matter"
"A Brittle World".

This means that while the events on New Romulus are occurring, (if you're keeping track) D'moj is on Eryphis Station, and Admiral Jesu LaRoca is just arriving at Moab III.

Hence, my difficulty keeping the dates straight.
Commander
# 8
05-22-2013, 06:23 PM
shhhh >.o i'm afraid pwe will soon make us pay to read this,,
seriously mate, you've got me speeding through to find out whats next.
I'm pretty picky as far as fiction goes.
Well Done Sir.
keep it coming xD maybe grab a copy right so someone doesn't snag it 'n claim it as their own. lol. its that good mate. at least the first story, I wont stop till i finish them all now
Captain
# 9
05-31-2013, 02:27 AM
"A Brittle World" is finished. Maybe not "Complete" but finished. Events following it have to wait for "The Road to Ruin". Since ABW got the least comment of all the stories thus far, I kind of have to presume it's the one that bombed hardest.

The problem was probably a lack of detailing, which I ended up with due to having to scratch the itch while working to make up for being sick last week.
Career Officer
# 10
05-31-2013, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
"A Brittle World" is finished. Maybe not "Complete" but finished. Events following it have to wait for "The Road to Ruin". Since ABW got the least comment of all the stories thus far, I kind of have to presume it's the one that bombed hardest.

The problem was probably a lack of detailing, which I ended up with due to having to scratch the itch while working to make up for being sick last week.
ABW had a fantastic buildup but I thought the ending was anti-climatic. I felt like K'Tirr's presence in the story was totally wasted. It seemed the only reason his crew was involved at all was so Mai could show off. I was a more than a little disappointed, because I think K'Tirr is a fascinating character on his own and I love your exploration of the Ferasan culture.

That said, Sa'ana, Wilson and everything that was happening on New Romulus were all extremely compelling. I think the story would have been stronger if you'd just focused on them, maybe with some flashbacks to the T'Geren conspiracy.

As far as "The Road" goes, I promise I'm working on it. In the last week or two a combination of factors have left me with too many ideas to try to write down (for this story and others) and not enough time to flesh out what I should be working on. I think I can have the whole thing wrapped up in a couple of weeks if my schedule cooperates, but don't hold me to that...

In the meantime, would you consider working up some backstories? I'm particularly interested in how K'Tirr earned his name and how Uminoe came to be Kicur's host.

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics