Quote:
Originally Posted by guilli88 View Post
I went from gold to silver and I kept:

EC cap increase
Inventory space bonuses
Bank space bonuses
Queue priority (this may be a bug)
The bonus respect marks from leveling
I went from gold to silver and lost the items highlighted above. I did not lose my EC I had over 10 million but I also couldn't earn any more EC until I dropped below the 10 million. I ended up losing a couple of million EC when I sold a VR doff on the exchange, needless to say right after that happened I bought the EC cap increase.
Career Officer
# 12
05-31-2013, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted74 View Post
When I checked the store, it has the ec cap flagged as Purchased, so i would imagine that you get to keep it after downgrading to silver, as guilli88 had suggested.
This is a false positive. it shows as Purchased because its already in effect as part of your 'Gold' account status. Like I said earlier, I don't believe you can purchase when your still 'Gold' because of this...

However, this will change when you transition to 'Silver'...
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-31-2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
This is a false positive. it shows as Purchased because its already in effect as part of your 'Gold' account status. Like I said earlier, I don't believe you can purchase when your still 'Gold' because of this...

However, this will change when you transition to 'Silver'...
Well if what persephone51313 is saying is true, it's not the end of the world. I just wanted to make sure nothing was lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpfbJLLbczs
Career Officer
# 14
06-01-2013, 12:34 AM
It could be that my account was still flagged as gold (I may have been off by a few days). I'm a LTS now, so I can no longer verify if I kept it as a silver.
-----------------------------------------sig-----------------------------------------
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
Career Officer
# 15
06-01-2013, 01:05 AM
If the question exist, I've learned in this game to cover your rear end. The support has been found wanting for years. Best solution IMO, give the EC to a friend to hold until your account becomes silver. At that point you'll know with no loss of resources.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Captain
# 16
06-01-2013, 03:22 AM
Daft question time: Does the EC in the account bank count towards the cap? If not then you can use that to store the extra or to move it to other characters below the cap as a temp measure.