Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Career Officer
# 21
06-01-2013, 09:34 PM
I was told in what I call the Star Empire thread to use my imagination well now the tables have turned you can use the alien gene pool and make all the sexy trills Vulcans huuumans and andorians you want if like I been told in the star empire thread if I don't like it don't play it same now applies here
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Captain
# 22
06-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azniadeet View Post
My Romulan character is a Trill-Romulan hybrid.

It confounds me as to why so many players obsess over the options available to other players. If you don't like Trill playing for the KDF, then don't play one. Mind your own business.
Because it makes the factions hub look dumb, its bad enough they allow aliens already.
Career Officer
# 23
06-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
I have a human and trill on my ship - what of it?

Hello bonus to subsystem repair and a fully trained Tac officer with CRF3 and TS3.
all you see the advantage the crewman brings and not the reason. unless ofcourse you were attempting to be sarcastic.
T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW. Been around since Dec 2010 and LTS in Apr 2013.
Quote:
The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
- Charles Darwin.
Does he have a point on STO forums? makes you wonder, huh?
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-01-2013, 11:30 PM
I want to see the So'na join either the Romulan Republic or the Klingon Empire, I really like the design of their ships.
Career Officer
# 25
06-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingwarbird View Post
I want to see the So'na join either the Romulan Republic or the Klingon Empire, I really like the design of their ships.
let the kdf have them
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-01-2013, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
let the kdf have them
Yay! Free plastic surgery for the KDF... iron out your ridges from the pesky Augmentation Virus
Career Officer
# 27
06-01-2013, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingwarbird View Post
Yay! Free plastic surgery for the KDF... iron out your ridges from the pesky Augmentation Virus
ya kdf could use a make over imo
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Republic Veteran
# 28
06-01-2013, 11:47 PM
If they're gonna add other races into the RR, don't add the ones from the other factions.

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Career Officer
# 29
06-01-2013, 11:56 PM
remans are enough alien creator lets you make most of what all has been asked here
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Rihannsu
# 30
06-02-2013, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aexrael View Post
You aren't really exempt from that either. If you don't like the way Romulans are portrayed, you have plenty of opportunity with the Federation and Klingons to play, where you have your choice.
In case you had not noticed it from my signature, my choice has already been made, for myself, I am quite happy with my Liberated Borg Romulan, so in the end, whether or not these options ARE pushed through is of little consequence to me.

However, as I said, in MMO's, people want choice, Cryptic knows this and will without even a second of doubt give people that choice.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the Trekkies, however vocal they may be.