Captain
# 11
06-01-2013, 07:17 AM
Feds still haven't got the undershirts on open tops either.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Lieutenant
# 12
06-02-2013, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
Crazy idea, guys. All hair and clothes... becomes available for both sexes of every species. MAYBE aside from the more culturally sexist species. But I don't think Romulans are one of the species that are culturally sexist.
Great idea!!! As a female who loves good adventuring clothing options (as I do in real life just like many other gals - ie: rolled-up sleeves, cargo pants, etc) and one who totally loves the look of men in Kilts - yes, please. I don't care about the abuse of too-short skants - or if people think that guys will look dumb cross-dressing. Let people do what they want. It's a big universe and variety is celebrated in Star Trek. The positives outweigh the possible negatives - and it will never be as bad as erotic roleplayers in public chat or the worst of trolls. I'm not against skirts and dresses for gals either - but before any more of that gets added to the game, please give us more adventuring outfit options like some of the males have - as well as more costumes for KDF in general for all sexes. To add to that, I don't care if a Gorn has boob shapes. You need to give people the option to play a female Gorn. And hair... pleeeease make sure that all the hair styles are marked for all races and sexes. And adding curly hair styles would be GREAT! And let us alter our character's waist and calf sizes during character creation. It's overdue big time!
Thank you Cryptic! *snoopy dance*

~ Adrianne Grady
Cryptic VO, Priority One Podcast, USS Starfinder, Gates of Stovokor, ST:Continues, ST:Renegades, ST:Axanar, Nobility, Zygerus, Rabbit Moon Show, G&T Show, Trek Radio w/ DJ Deyvid, Subspace Radio w/ DJ Grom, SciMax Radio, Tribbles in Ecstasy, Trek News & Views, Ferengi Alliance Cosplay, ST: Reunion, LARP Alliance
Captain
# 13
06-02-2013, 01:47 AM
The only costume options females in STO are supposed to have are a breast slider (capped for preventing a setting too low) and open shirts.

Of course not, I'm in favour to make all costume options available to anyone. But I get the feeling what I stated above reflects the game's policy in some way...
-> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- -> Click if you prefer the old forum design! <-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
Lieutenant
# 14
06-02-2013, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrytarg View Post
The only costume options females in STO are supposed to have are a breast slider (capped for preventing a setting too low) and open shirts.
Of course not, I'm in favour to make all costume options available to anyone. But I get the feeling what I stated above reflects the game's policy in some way...
Ha! Yeah, those upper body limitations are pretty noticeable. I think it starts around an oddly formed C-cup and goes up in size from there. The lack of ability to alter the waist makes it look worse. Granted, I do love the slider and the open top styles, but I'm often irked when I'm trying to create a character that I want to be smaller-chested and less exposed. Lack of KDF costume options also works against me.

~ Adrianne Grady
Cryptic VO, Priority One Podcast, USS Starfinder, Gates of Stovokor, ST:Continues, ST:Renegades, ST:Axanar, Nobility, Zygerus, Rabbit Moon Show, G&T Show, Trek Radio w/ DJ Deyvid, Subspace Radio w/ DJ Grom, SciMax Radio, Tribbles in Ecstasy, Trek News & Views, Ferengi Alliance Cosplay, ST: Reunion, LARP Alliance
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
06-02-2013, 11:38 AM
it's not JUST the undershirt I am here to complaon about but also the Helmet I am supposed to have after buying the LoR Pack.

Seems they neglected to mention that it is only an option for Romulan Males, which really burns me up .

I really don't give a DAMN if the Romulans are culturally sexist or not I paid money for the pack and should be allowed to put the helmet on any and alll of my Characters (Male/Female, Romulan/Remen/Alien) as well as my Boffs (This includes Romulan Faction as well as any Federation/Klingon allied Boffs).

After all if I decide as captain that it is part of the ships uniform code to wear one they everyone should be wearing one as ing as they serve aboard my ship.

Last edited by cassiann; 06-02-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Captain
# 16
06-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrady View Post
Ha! Yeah, those upper body limitations are pretty noticeable. I think it starts around an oddly formed C-cup and goes up in size from there. The lack of ability to alter the waist makes it look worse. Granted, I do love the slider and the open top styles, but I'm often irked when I'm trying to create a character that I want to be smaller-chested and less exposed. Lack of KDF costume options also works against me.

~ Adrianne Grady
yeah i know and what about butt sliders what if i want a (no disrespect) a big azz ghetto booty on my toons and or my bridge officers Q_Q lol
Republic Veteran
# 17
06-02-2013, 12:29 PM
I don't know if I would call the Romulans culturally sexist...least not Tal Shair. Thye have had some powerful female leaders like Donatra and Sela.

I too would like to see options more equal, kinda sad I can't equip any of the upper body Tal Shiar gear because I'm female, which Sela is clearly seen to be wearing.

The expansion is still new and I'm patient, I'm hoping once they zap bugs they will work on this a bit.
Captain
# 18
06-02-2013, 12:47 PM
I was hoping for more Romulan outfits. That was the only thing I wasn't happy with on the Romulan. They really lacked outfits, almost worst than the KDF. And seeing what they offered for the girls was just as bad. I only had like 1 or 2 outfits I could work with. Since I created a girl Romulan to play with.

I hope they add to the outfit list in the future. For both KDF and Romulan.
Career Officer
# 19
06-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerxhyper View Post
yeah i know and what about butt sliders what if i want a (no disrespect) a big azz ghetto booty on my toons and or my bridge officers Q_Q lol
The hip size slider handles the tuckus, too.
Lieutenant
# 20
06-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerxhyper View Post

I gotcha and yes! Booty sliders. However, the butt doesn't tend to look nearly as deformed or unhealthy like the waist does (and yes, technically, the booty is just as important as the waist), but I do notice that when I want to give my character some nice thighs, the butt often doesn't look "well-rounded" enough - it just pretty much stays the same size (depth and height - only the width changes a little it seems).

I personally have been trying to make a character that looks like me, with my curly hair (give me at least one style please!) and average body type, for a long time and I never feel anywhere close.

Overall, I end up spending waaaaay too much time trying to get my waist, calves, upper chest, and butt (in that priority order) looking something average or decent. It's frustrating.

~ Adrianne Grady