Captain
# 1041
05-28-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feralwhoknows View Post
Now i'd pay zen for that

Vice Admiral Rho'mas, Commandant of the 10th Order, Task Force Omega initiate
Yes, please! I'd also like the TNG Romulan uniforms and Picard's Admiral's uniform from the same epside as the badge, Future Imperfect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Ensign
# 1042
05-30-2013, 04:45 AM
why not add the Fed "mobile fortress" ship USS Typhon from the Star Trek Invasion game

here is a blueprint i found

with this I will be happy
Ensign
# 1043 Klingons...
05-30-2013, 07:07 AM
Considering the comparatively sparse uniform selections the Klingons have, maybe remove the racial tags from the different Klingon factions. Allow all in the Klingon faction to wear all the respective uniform parts.

Nausicaan armor for Klingons, etc...
Ensign
# 1044
06-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Skants or skirts for men. Never gonna stop asking for it. My enlightened space-communist future sensibilities demand it.
Commander
# 1045
06-03-2013, 12:03 AM
Star Trek Nemesis / Enterprise era Romulan uniforms!

Modeled here by Donatra.

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1 Playtester
Lieutenant
# 1046
06-06-2013, 11:08 PM
Forgive me if im repeating, this thread has so many pages, but hey count them as more votes lol.

Costumes I want:

Fed:
Add me in for tellerite and Andorian outfits
Robes for boffs
The pilot uniforms with the thick collars
The short sleeved skirted TNG uniforms they got rid of but troi wore in the first episode.
(prob cant get the rights but) the Abrams trek uniforms for girls. hey I like short sleeves its cute and makes me feel less mean when my crew has to go to vulcan or some broily lava place
some kind of like cargo freighter uniform like the one you had in the yesterdays enterprise mission. I just thought that was cool dont ask me why and was hoping it'd be part of the reward.
I think it may come in a pack somewhere but the Ferengi clothes like what Quark wears.

KDF:
Vina's outfit from the pilot

Romulan republic:
Ability for boffs to wear rom uniforms

Alien creation options:
Tails
Talaxian Eyebrows
some kind of wing (non functioning of course) I know its not in the show but its creative for a unique alien
Suliban Skin

NPCs:
A cool new Mirror uniform for the modern era like I guess a skimpier version of the basic uniforms for the girls like in every single mirror universe contact outside of ds9 in st.
WANTED ZINO- Orion princess.
For kidnapping, slave trafficking, illegal trading, lewd behavior, grand theft, rigging games of chance, espionage, trading of illicit goods, disruption of diplomatic procedures, disturbance of peace, flying shuttles while intoxicated, racketeering, Blackmail, arson, assault, and dancing seductively on counter tops without a license.

Last edited by orionsrock; 06-06-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Lieutenant
# 1047
06-06-2013, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakhglitch View Post
star Trek Nemesis / Enterprise Era Romulan Uniforms!

Modeled Here By Donatra.

Yes Yes Yes!
WANTED ZINO- Orion princess.
For kidnapping, slave trafficking, illegal trading, lewd behavior, grand theft, rigging games of chance, espionage, trading of illicit goods, disruption of diplomatic procedures, disturbance of peace, flying shuttles while intoxicated, racketeering, Blackmail, arson, assault, and dancing seductively on counter tops without a license.
Commander
# 1048
06-07-2013, 07:39 AM
More female long hairstyles.
Career Officer
I purchased the pack and my female characters have them, but not the males. I like the look and would like to have access to them for my male characters.
Career Officer
# 1050
06-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Beards for Romulans!

Also a few more long Hairstyles would be nice (Braided, wavy options).