Lieutenant
# 1 ☣==Nukara Marks Guide==☣
06-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Nukara Marks seem to be quite hard to acquire compared to other Reputation classes, and they are harder, but I have found a few fairly easy ways to get enough to complete your projects daily.

Nukara.
Hard missions on Nukara give you 15 Nukara Marks and a Tholian Equipment Requisition - Elite each. You can do two of these which should get you 30 marks.

EXT Hard.
This is short for External Hard, so it is outside. At basecamp, you can get there by selecting the Red option. It is nearby. You can often meet groups of players there.

INT Hard.
Short for Internal Hard, the INT Hard is just inside the caves outside basecamp. There is a guy there who can give you the mission. After you have it, continue on down and go straight until you get to an elevator, select the red option.

The Vault: Ensnared.
This is good too. It takes just over 15 minutes but you can easily get 25 Nukara Marks from it.

You can also get Marks from many other STFs and missions, but these are the ones I have found most effective. Thanks for reading.
'A few deaths are a tragedy. A few million is a statistic.'
Captain
# 2
06-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Azura Nebula Rescue lets you take Nukera marks as well

If you can do ANR, the two Nukera Hards, and Vault Ensnared, all in a bonus hour, you can get over 100 marks
Rihannsu
# 3
06-03-2013, 11:45 AM
You're right about the Int/Ext Nukara missions. Those are nice and easy/quick if you have a decent group. It's too bad those are Dailies and can only be run once every 20 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgeoflife View Post
You can also get Marks from many other STFs...
There are no STFs that offer Nukara Marks. All STFs only offer Omega Marks.

I'll rant a bit and say it's terribly unbalanced how many more Omega Marks you get from STFs vs. similar time spent grinding other Marks (Romulan, Nukara, or otherwise). I can spend 30mins doing a Romulan Tau Dewa Patrol Daily and only get 60 Rommarks and a pile of vendor trash for ECs. I spend the same 30mins (with the right group, much less time) running 3x Space ESTFs, I'll pull in 225+ Ommarks (and get near 3k dilithium, 3-33x BNPs (usable for gear/more dil), and a similar pile of EC vendor-ables), and the ESTFs are no where near as tedious as that Romlan Daily, and I can repeat the Omega runs every hour.

Anyway, back to Nukara Marks: You can run the Normal Crystalline Catastrophe, too. That'll run about 15mins and get you 25 Marks and 480 Dil. This is nice and "easy" (if unbalanced on the payout, see above), and I run this often (up to once an hour). As soon as they rollout the bugfix for the Elite CE's Regen, I expect I'll run that and get (I think it is) 60 Nukara Marks and more (960?) Dil in roughly the same time.

I spent a little over an hour the other day, during a Marks Event: I started with CE Normal, then spent time running around Nukara doing the two Hards, and repeating a ton of Easy/Mediums (I lost count), then finished with another CE. I got close to 200 Nukara Marks. That was decent.

One note about the Easy/Mediums on Nukara: Whenever I bother with the E/Ms, I set aside at least 20-30mins for just those. I gather up all available green/yellow and "purple" missions. The latter is usually something like "Clearing the Herd" (can't remember the exact name) and basically awards you 10 (?) Marks for killing 50x Tholians. Which you'll end up doing anyway while you complete all the other stuff. So I spend that time just running around doing all the missions at the same time: Clicking on whatever I can, in-between killing Tholians. I report to base after I've completed a couple (or each time I complete the "Kill Tholian" mission) to re-start them. It adds up, and even without a Mark Event, can get you dozens of Marks and vendor trash (alas, no dilithium).

Still not as profitable (mark/dil) as STFs, but if you want to progress through the Rep system, it's a good way to do it.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Ensign
# 4
06-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Maximum for vault ensnared is 58 NM during Bonus hours
Maximum of azure nebula rescue is 33 NM during Bonus hours
Im dont need go to nukara for ist tiny NM rewards
Career Officer
# 5
06-03-2013, 11:54 AM
A point on the Nukara Hard Missions.

You can do these at anytime, and save them to turn in during the bonus event, if you are going to be online for it. I do this to on Defera as well for Fleet Marks.

This way, I can use the Bonus Hour time for farming those missions that award at the time.

Every little bit helps
Rihannsu
# 6
06-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny111971 View Post
...You can do these at anytime, and save them to turn in during the bonus event, if you are going to be online for it...
Oh, I didn't know about that. Nice tip. Thanks!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 7
06-10-2013, 06:07 PM
It is really rubbish that there are no solo space missions like the Tau Dewa patrol for Nukara marks.

I find the Nukara ground solo missions unenjoyable and inefficient - I invested enormous resources gearing up my BOffs and I'm not allowed to use them, WTH?

Azure Nebula and Vault Ensnared are almost entirely flying around trying to get in range of something to attack. Boring as hell and not even close to fun.
Career Officer
# 8
06-10-2013, 06:16 PM
All marks events should offer the choice of mark package, simple.
Career Officer
# 9
07-02-2013, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunad View Post
It is really rubbish that there are no solo space missions like the Tau Dewa patrol for Nukara marks.
Indeed.

And what is even more BS, is that, apparently, as I found out the hard way, you get ZERO rewards for completing Tier V Nukara rep! The Omega folks just hand you 500 Omega marks. The Romulans just let you do a quick token mission to collect no less than 750 Rom markies! But Nukara? Nothing! Zilch!

What was it this time?! Had to work on yet another new money-maker event before you guys finished the existing stuff? /sarcasm