Captain
# 1561
05-28-2013, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickeyredshirt View Post
I am interested in a good Tal Shiar uniform guide. I've been trying to match the colors but everything seems off.
I don't seem to have the belt, the shoulder / collar things, or the Tal Shiar sash, either. Is that intended, or am I supposed to look like one of the Tal Shiar peons rather than one of the commanders?
Career Officer
# 1562
05-28-2013, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
I don't seem to have the belt, the shoulder / collar things, or the Tal Shiar sash, either. Is that intended, or am I supposed to look like one of the Tal Shiar peons rather than one of the commanders?
I kinda have the same thing going on. All characters get the top, pants and boots. However, males get the cowl while females get the belt (exclusively). I don't have an option for the shoulder pads either.
Subspace Party Nullifier Enthusiast
Lieutenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
In order to help the community get that canon look I developed this guide. I hope you find it useful. Enjoy!

Index:
The Canon Uniforms have been moved to their own page in order to make room for future additions. Click on the Canon Uniforms link in the Index above to go to that page.

Notice that I've labeled these as per the usual positions the colors were used to designate in the shows and movies, not by the generalized Tactical, Engineering and Science careers they are used to designate in game.

Note: Due to limited color choices and lack of certain details, these uniforms may not appear perfectly accurate with canon. However, within the constraints of the game, they are as close as you can possibly get. All uniforms have been tested in various lighting environments in the game in order to insure the most accurate color choices possible.

For those that crave more accuracy, I use a Dell E198WFP Monitor with the Color preset Normal. My Color Profile is sRGB IEC61966-2.1. These are the standard settings for most PCs and Monitors.

Enjoy!

/Vote Sticky and Suscribed Thanks impresive Work nice pics
Time Zone Spain. GMT +2. I'm not English, so try to understand my texts from the context.Thanks.
Acolade Complete: Discontinuing Payment.
Ensign
# 1564
05-31-2013, 12:07 PM
i just figured out the Colors of the Tal Shiar uniform worn by some NPCs, it is not 100% correct, but bette than anything i was able to find: http://i.imgur.com/KJQgeAe.png
Colors are:
top - I4/I12/I12/I12
chest - P18/P18/P18/O1
lower - H2/H11/H1
boots - P1/P1/P1/P1
Ensign
# 1565
06-02-2013, 01:48 PM
dont know if i missed it but is there any tng season 1 uniform color guide anywere?
Ensign
# 1566
06-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Any idea how to get the Tal Shiar/Romulan chest gear piece with the Romulan bird in the middle and the crossed straps? I'm level 50 and can't seem to find them in the clothing options.
Republic Veteran
# 1567
06-02-2013, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorkkon View Post
Any idea how to get the Tal Shiar/Romulan chest gear piece with the Romulan bird in the middle and the crossed straps? I'm level 50 and can't seem to find them in the clothing options.
It's currently only available for male characters.
Career Officer
# 1568
06-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper198626 View Post
dont know if i missed it but is there any tng season 1 uniform color guide anywere?
Here you go my friend. Hope they help: http://sto.gamepedia.com/Guide:_Unif...-_Season_1.2B2
Commander
# 1569
06-03-2013, 01:18 AM
I think I have gotten the palette for the Nemesis/Enterprise era Romulan uniforms using the current Tal Shiar top, but we are missing several key clothing options so there is no exact match as of yet.

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1 Playtester
Survivor of Romulus
# 1570 Romulan Uniform Colors
06-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Any idea when we should be getting the colors for Romulan/Reman uniforms?