Captain
# 61
05-30-2013, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Klinky dink C-store??? You talking about the ships like the Garumba or the consoles that where originally KDF?
Im not certain how the Cstore and Klingons where designed to save PvE in STO considering the biggest complaint about the KDF playerbase is we dont spend any money on STO. Heck, even the Devs held that one against us more than once.
Just how many Klinks are there to make 88% of the populace spend money just to beat them in PvP?

So is it the consoles we had? Items that where stated from release not to be exclusive to our faction but held from the feds until they could be used as candy to sweeten a deal. Hardly a glowing sign of KDF favortism to boost fed play and spending habits.

Our Cstore ships maybe? I could see some selling well due to thier design but nothing lile the numbers of ships that have been sold to the feds.

But I hardly see how the KDF was designed to save anything or designed to draw players into PvE much less PvP considering how semi attentive the Devs have been towards us until recently.

Im thinking the Devs merely where trying to be creative and once again we KDF catch fed flack for something we did not ask and where certainly not going to complain about recieving.

So they made an error, they can fix it, but do not try to blaim thos on some conspiracy to make KDF appealing or the klingon fans happy.
They had years to do that and make money while doing it but they did not.
Dont put this on our doorstep.
I'm not assigning blame to anyone but Cryptic really. Certainly any advantage the KDF once had has long since eroded, but there was a time before cross-faction consoles, Bug ships and overall faction-blending where players had to deal with full drain teams, Grav Pulse, Tac-buffed Iso Charges, Acetons, etc.

There's a good reason STO's PvP has had such a difficult time establishing a competitive community and it's because hard rule sets have been mandatory ever since these gimmicks and consoles started to leak into FvF. I must reiterate that the vast majority of the player base has never seen these exploited to their fullest extent.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Empire Veteran
# 62
05-30-2013, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
I'm not assigning blame to anyone but Cryptic really. Certainly any advantage the KDF once had has long since eroded, but there was a time before cross-faction consoles, Bug ships and overall faction-blending where players had to deal with full drain teams, Grav Pulse, Tac-buffed Iso Charges, Acetons, etc.

There's a good reason STO's PvP has had such a difficult time establishing a competitive community and it's because hard rule sets have been mandatory ever since these gimmicks and consoles started to leak into FvF. I must reiterate that the vast majority of the player base has never seen these exploited to their fullest extent.
True, yet FvF pvp was created way before the consoles, cstore pets and the bulk of the KDF cstore ships. It was asked for by the feds well before our KDF days of chessyness and for reasons far less annoying than whats been blaimed on us now.

If FvF wanted to remain cheese free then the cry for the feds to get alot of that same cheese should have never been started by the playerbase. Its no coincidence that consoles the feds wanted where often the ones put into the lockboxes.
We KDF didnt ask for the cheese iether but at a time when we had little and had long desired more and the Devs gave to us first, we where not going to say no thanks.

We where given the cheese unasked and accepted it. The feds demanded the same cheese openly. So do not blaim this on the state of the KDF cheese that the feds have benn wanting since day it arrived.

Cryptic may be at the heart but the feds where crying both to have it and how they hated it since it first arrived, but fvf came before any of it showed up and for no other reason than fed wounded pride. Not because of our nonexistant cheese at the time.

Though many have alwaus thought our cloaking to be cheese and it was the first big fed complaint that led to FvF que being created.

Lay it on Cryptics feet, not ours by design or happenstance.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.

Last edited by bitemepwe; 05-30-2013 at 04:58 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 63
06-05-2013, 08:15 AM
nerf the romulan bc .
*flies away*
To boldly go where no FAWer has ever FAWed before.
Empire Veteran
# 64
06-05-2013, 08:45 AM
I support eliminating both FvF and KvF. One queue with mixed teams. (Hey, it's all RvR anyway!)
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Commander
# 65
06-05-2013, 08:48 AM
KDF QQ, FED QQ, DEV QQ,

QQ QQ QQ.

Do you people not read what you post before you submit it?
Do you just not realize how ridiculous you sound when you say ' oh all feds this' or 'oh all kdf that'.
Stupid and childish. Obviously so.

Do yourselves a small favor 'n try just a bit not to be so ridiculously annoying.
Captain
# 66
06-05-2013, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lake1771 View Post
KDF QQ, FED QQ, DEV QQ,

QQ QQ QQ.

Do you just not realize how ridiculous you sound when you say ' oh all feds this' or 'oh all kdf that'.

Do yourselves a small favor 'n try just a bit not to be so ridiculously annoying.
WW WW WW

there I switched it up.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Empire Veteran
# 67
06-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lake1771 View Post
KDF QQ, FED QQ, DEV QQ,

QQ QQ QQ.

Lines up fed QQ then KDF QQ beside it.

Motor boats it

"BRrrRrrBBRrrrrrBBBRrr"

Happy?
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 68
06-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Seems like FvK queues are more active then FvF queues now lol. I guess feds figure they will run into less Romulans that way.