Ensign
# 221
05-27-2013, 08:51 PM
Yes I agree, FINALLY!! It makes so much sense. So far, I like the setup. I have yet to see it in combat. BUT BUT BUT BUT!>>>>>>>

You disabled the continued QSD when moving to a new sector. In essence, that now negates any extended QSD maneuver in any sector unless moving from the farthest ends. Yes, improved cooldowns help with this, but there's no point in having 1 minute of QSD on top tier ships. This will make the Tour the Galaxy route, well, require new planning.
Captain
# 222
05-27-2013, 10:59 PM
Im curious about the bonus of transwarp recharge time 50%, is that before or after any additional bonus's to recharge time (i.e. the tour accolade).
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Lieutenant
# 223 Sci Advice
05-31-2013, 06:52 AM
Can someone give me any suggestions as to which warp core would be the most beneficial for my feddy science ship - more specifically one that will help with gravity wells
Ensign
# 224 I concur
06-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
I only have one question. Will warp cores be added to existing ship sets for additional set bonuses? (Ex.: Adapted M.A.C.O. Warp Core, Aegis Warp Core, Ect)
I second this. I'd like to see Set version, or craftable Warp Cores at some points. I have an Aegis set on my main Klingon and Fed ships and would like to have a warp core to match.