Rihannsu
# 21
05-30-2013, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
KDF-Rom versions of these are all bugged, along with many other KDF dailies and repeatables. Because it's KDF. On top of that, KDF-PvP doesn't actually work before the old starting level of 21, because when they dropped KDF to start at level 1 instead, even though it says PvP becomes available at around level 5, and the mission shows up (for KDF only, NOT K-ROM), you can't actually challenge! Pressing the Challenge button just vomits out a "parameters invalid". Attempting to be invited to a match says that you don't qualify. So you can't actually PvP. I have no idea if the queues actually work or not, because they're always dead.
yeah it's a shame how they handle the KDF customers.

Quote:
have people completed the episodes.. I think some of the rewards/missions may be tied to those
everything but the last FE, the one with the fluidic space. i find it to be extremely annoying.

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Commander
# 22
05-31-2013, 01:50 AM
And still no answer by a Teammember.....i send a ticket concerning this issue, but i don't think i will get an answer there. Already have open tickets for more than a week now.
This is Crypticverse...
Lieutenant
# 23
05-31-2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
The guy that gives them out is on Ganalda, good suggestion to go there and try talking to him
The only ones you can get at Ganalda is the Daily ones ... I would like to know where to get the wrapper ones at ... I know the klinks get theirs from a NPC named Torbak ... But I can't find him either on 1st City or at Ganalda to get my Rom started getting them...
Target locked Captain....Alpha loaded....5,4,3,2,1.... Target dead captain, locking on next target
Commander
# 24
06-03-2013, 11:08 AM
where to get kdf rom pvp missions ???
Rihannsu
# 25
06-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Still not resolved!

Cryptic, would you pls comment on this? / Patch this in in the next down downtime?

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Commander
# 26
06-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
Still not resolved!

Cryptic, would you pls comment on this? / Patch this in in the next down downtime?
So many complaints. In the forums with other languages as well. And not a single statement from Cryptic. I already sent a ticket to call their attention to this. Nothing.....
This is Crypticverse...
Republic Veteran
# 27
06-09-2013, 07:21 AM
hmm this explains a few things. namely why I can't find them missions at level 11. namely the smaller kill missions for dilithium like kill x amount of ships. thought they would be nice while I bust my way through the missions. but I have access to 0 missions in the 'available' tab on my reman/kdf. started to think at lvl 11 it was time to end my alliance since the kdf don't want to share with me!! lol so to recap at lvl 11 my reman sided kdf. then I got attacked but nausicans which I thought was aligned kdf ?? and now I find the kdf wont give me access to pvp?? or kill missions? so far it's been a stupid alliance.
Commander
# 28
06-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeratk View Post
I already sent a ticket to call their attention to this. Nothing.....
They deleted the ticket. No answer! Neither at the support, nor here.

This is Crypticverse...
Commander
# 29 They named it support!
06-12-2013, 03:15 AM
They name it Support! What ever it is, it is definetly a lot but not a Support!

They deleted the ticket, but they send me a mail concerning this particular ticket! Topics:

- Compromised Accounts
- Tokens
- Mail Vendor Problems
- C-Store Ships
- Reputation Systems

Can anyone find something about PvP in the list above? I asked about none of these topics in this ticket, nor about any other, execpt a Exchange Mail Vendor Glitch. But that was anotherticket. And that shall be a support to a player?
This is Crypticverse...

Last edited by zeratk; 06-12-2013 at 03:23 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 30
06-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Must be under 'Tokens'

My Rom/KDF has completed all episode missions and visited everybody I could think of, but I don't have all those PvP dailies. Very annoying.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING