Captain
# 141
05-13-2013, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav75 View Post
Here's an idea:

Add Piercing Tetryon and/or Polarized Tetryon to the Nukara Reputation system.
Both should obviously come in the purple flavor with 2 modifiers of player's choosing.
Not a bad idea, but we desperately need an stf like mission for more nukara marks. Or an epoh tagging one.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Lt. Commander
# 142
05-13-2013, 05:56 AM
I also really wish they'd add Phased Tetryon and/or piercing tetryon to the rep store. Fleet store would be even better.

Apparently we'll be getting n elite version of crystalline entity which awards 40 nukara marks. Hopefully that'll be boosted by reputation bonus hour.

I like the CE event. Have to use the brain to beat that rather than just point and shoot, just hope they boost the rewards a little.
Captain
# 143
05-13-2013, 06:59 AM
Yeah, that proc on Nukara weapons could use just a bit more work. I am surprised the weapons from a rep are weaker than regular reward gear. The reputation systems are end game content that have quite the grind associated, so they really should get the best gear.

Also something I keep harping on: Give one of the sets a bonus on tholian ships. Right now the Orb Weaver and the Recluse are the only lockbox/lobi ships that do not have an associated set that gives an extra 3-set bonus.
Captain
# 144
05-13-2013, 05:01 PM
Another note: Before we went open beta, I assumed the visuals for the Tholian set (shared with Dominion set) were just placeholders, but since they made it to open beta, I am a bit concerned.

Please give the Nukara equipment set it's own visuals (or none at all)
Captain
# 145
05-16-2013, 11:20 PM
The reputation power Refracting Tetryon Cascade has a range of 3 km. Perhaps, it is better to gray it out until there is an enemy within in range. I kept thinking it was broken until I saw the range limitation.
Career Officer
# 146
05-20-2013, 11:40 AM
where did this guy test this at
Captain
# 147
05-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skgreenacid View Post
where did this guy test this at
You can get the Tholian reputation gear and powers at the test vendor on DS9.
Lt. Commander
# 148
06-07-2013, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralandy View Post
There is a Register Lobi set project which gets you some nakura marks and DILITHIUM so not a complete waste. Those who have made the purchase are being given something extra to those who have not.
The only thing i ever got from the lobi-store 2x mk xii sets (upgraded the set) cost me 300 lobi's and now you get them for free..
Keybind: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=463
Bone1970 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
Bone Trader don't belief in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
Commander
# 149
07-31-2013, 06:56 AM
Cryptic need to boost the tholiana mark rewards!!! The pwe missions give too little marks former interior/exterior hard give only 35 marks, Azure nebula rescue about 16 marks that's the one I usually play because they are relative fast, and some medium easy missions on Nukara. Anyway with poor public players it's even worse to get them I don't even remember the last time I had completed the Hard Scheduled Self Destruct with 4 public queue players it's annoying to do the rep system this way, and this is the hardest reputation so far. I will be lucky to get my alts to tire 4

Last edited by rakija879; 07-31-2013 at 07:00 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 150
07-31-2013, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakija879 View Post
Cryptic need to boost the tholiana mark rewards!!! The pwe missions give too little marks former interior/exterior hard give only 35 marks, Azure nebula rescue about 16 marks that's the one I usually play because they are relative fast, and some medium easy missions on Nukara. Anyway with poor public players it's even worse to get them I don't even remember the last time I had completed the Hard Scheduled Self Destruct with 4 public queue players it's annoying to do the rep system this way, and this is the hardest reputation so far. I will be lucky to get my alts to tire 4

Whoa. Dug this from the grave didn't yea, Crytalline gives around 60 on Mark Event, 80 for Elite. I think it's like 40 & 60 otherwise. 50 on the Tholian Leader fight, never got how the %+ work on these Mark event bonuses. Other then that, the Tholian leader fight is pretty fast, still hate they broke up the planet, a fresh Tholian ground map/battle made for the Que system would have been a tons better.

-V